• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:23:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday DoctorM

Started by Jerusha, November 22, 2020, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

A very happy birthday Dr. M. Hope you had a special day with all your favorite things. DFK
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

Happy Thanksgiving birthday Doctor M.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DoctorM

Shiral

Happy Slightly belated birthday, Dr. M! (Let's just blame the on delay on Tryptophan, shall we?) Hope you had a good time!
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DoctorM

Quote from: Shiral on November 23, 2023, 11:35:55 PMHappy Slightly belated birthday, Dr. M! (Let's just blame the on delay on Tryptophan, shall we?) Hope you had a good time!
Melissa

Thanks, Shiral! Much appreciated! And tryptophan is a good thing-- it means you had a major Thanksgiving!

Salic

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DOCTOR M!  I apparently have been away from the Castle so long that I've missed three birthday greetings that I should have attended to.  May it be that you've had a happy birthday and are doing well!  I wish you all the best!   :D

DoctorM

Quote from: Salic on November 26, 2023, 03:11:27 PMHAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DOCTOR M!  I apparently have been away from the Castle so long that I've missed three birthday greetings that I should have attended to.  May it be that you've had a happy birthday and are doing well!  I wish you all the best!   :D

Thank you! It was very good birthday. Best wishes to you in return for all the upcoming holidays!