• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:30:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71
Google (2)
Bing (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Let  us be honest here. Is there anyone that Feyd does like? And that does not mean: "liked to see dead, in the near future." :o
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

Quote from: Laurna on September 26, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Let  us be honest here. Is there anyone that Feyd does like? And that does not mean: "liked to see dead, in the near future." :o

He seems to have taken an odd liking to Wash. Not that this is necessarily a good thing!  I mean, it's a bit like having Boba Fett say "You're a bit of all right, kid. You've got lots of raw potential. Hey, want a cool job? Tell you what, just take this drug (but careful, 'cuz it might make you insane) and off the last dude who hired me, and let me brainwash you a bit, distance you from your family like a classic abuser, and maybe we can catch up later sometime."  Um...no thanks. Naw, I'm good. Thanks for thinking of me...NOT!  :o *backing away slowly* ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Bynw

Quote from: Evie on September 26, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

He seems to have taken an odd liking to Wash. Not that this is necessarily a good thing!  I mean, it's a bit like having Boba Fett say "You're a bit of all right, kid. You've got lots of raw potential. Hey, want a cool job? Tell you what, just take this drug (but careful, 'cuz it might make you insane) and off the last dude who hired me, and let me brainwash you a bit, distance you from your family like a classic abuser, and maybe we can catch up later sometime."  Um...no thanks. Naw, I'm good. Thanks for thinking of me...NOT!  :o *backing away slowly* ;D

I keep telling you the mind changing that Feyd did to Wash was to protect him. Give him at least a little bit of time. Otherwise Valerian would have seen the strong loyalty to King and Family. And he would not have lasted long at all.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on September 27, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
Quote from: Evie on September 26, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

I keep telling you the mind changing that Feyd did to Wash was to protect him. Give him at least a little bit of time. Otherwise Valerian would have seen the strong loyalty to King and Family. And he would not have lasted long at all.

Oh, I absolutely get that. It's just that from the protected person's point of view, it kind of sucks golf balls through garden hoses!   ;D  ;D  ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Bynw

@Evie @Laurna

LOL. Yes but I'm sure Wash will understand once Feyd removes it or the event happens that will automatically trigger it's reversal.

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on September 27, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
@Evie @Laurna

LOL. Yes but I'm sure Wash will understand once Feyd removes it or the event happens that will automatically trigger it's reversal.

@Bynw  Ooh, I just noticed a number came up at the top of the page where it says "Profile" that shows when someone has addressed a comment to me by using the @ symbol in front of my name!  (Pointing out that cool feature for others who might not have noticed it yet.)

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

Quote from: Evie on September 27, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: Bynw on September 27, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
@Evie @Laurna

@Bynw  Ooh, I just noticed a number came up at the top of the page where it says "Profile" that shows when someone has addressed a comment to me by using the @ symbol in front of my name!  (Pointing out that cool feature for others who might not have noticed it yet.)

I just noticed that too, Evie and Bynw   I have never seen that before.

@Bynw, Do I ever get to discover what that event is that will trigger Washburn's memories? Like ever?

Bynw

@Laurna

Maybe. If you get somewhere were it might happen since we are doing this play by post I will let you know. But otherwise who knows what will trigger it.

:D

DerynifanK

@bynw, I had not noticed it, not sure how it works. Bynw, can you let me know if I did it right.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

@Jerusha this is great, at last things seem to be looking up for Wash and for Iain. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome for a change.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

you cant have a comma after it like @Bynw, that will negate it and no notification will be sent to the person that was tagged @DerynifanK it needs to be just the @ and then the username with out any punctuation

DerynifanK

Evie

@Bynw that's good to know, because my English major self just itches to put that comma in automatically (since I would normally do so if I were starting a sentence with your name like that), so I will take special care not to do so.  Upon seeing it done in another post, I can see how the comma appears to become part of the username, so putting the comma in would only work if your name happened to actually be "Bynw,"!

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

Yeah, Wash got to use his new found ability. All evil Deryni, Beware! Oh right, something in the scroll about moral and ethical necessity. Well.... until Washburn's memories are restored... what he considers ethical might not be exactly what he would think normally. LOL

DerynifanK

Where did Sidana get Deryni powers ? Ithel definitely  was not deryni and I didn't think there was deryni blood in Brioc's line either. Just curious. Cool that Wash remembered  from that scroll how to block deryni power. A little concerned about how he will use that ability considering the state of his mind. Wish we knew what the trigger is to restore his memories before he does something  that could get him killed.