• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:57:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,479
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 101
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 66
Total: 66

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Quote from: revanne on March 26, 2019, 03:01:32 PM
Quote from: Bynw on March 26, 2019, 12:52:43 PM
a priest should not have any need of a medal. he should be a humble man. a servent to all as was instructed by our Lord to his disciples if they were to follow Him.

Have you shared this point of view with Dennis Arilan, or even more pertinently with Edmund Loris?

Speaking personally, the humble and forebearing nature of a priest can be deleteriously affected if one is unwary enough to be tempted into a game involving Torenthi dice.

Those 2 priests both have some vanity issues.

You can roll your own dice if you like, just have to do it live over Skype/Duo/FaceTime :)

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Bynw

Jerusha

Wonderful scene, Laurna!  You had me worried there for a moment that Washburn would be stuck in the ruins.  Trust our resourceful Aliset to find a way!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

HoundMistress

Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

HoundMistress

Oh, Laurna! That was just lovely!! Wash has got his horse back & knows some of what he remembers is a lie. I love it!!
Judy Ward

Bynw

Quote from: judywward on March 28, 2019, 09:52:12 PM
bynw...???

There is an image attached. You need to use a QR reader with your smartphone.

Laurna

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Jerusha and Evie.  You have freed Wash from Valarian's control. You are the  best.
Aack! To Feyd's demon! We will find a way to defeat Feyd, yet!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

Quote from: Laurna on April 02, 2019, 12:34:43 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Jerusha and Evie.  You have freed Wash from Valarian's control. You are the  best.
Aack! To Feyd's demon! We will find a way to defeat Feyd, yet!

I;ll send y'all a private message about that this evening. :)

HoundMistress

Ah, Jerusha! You've been able to move Wash along to recovering his true memories that his family and Kelson love him. So great to get all those good rolls on the dice!
Judy Ward

Jerusha

A very nice wrap-up of our time at the ruins.  Well done, Laurna!  And there is something to be said for a bed of heather....   ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

:-[We all know that Feyd is not to be trusted. I am beginning to believe that when he said that the damage to Wash's memories is reversible that is another lie. He doesn't want Wash to ever really be free. If there is such a trigger he appears to have made it inaccessible to anyone but himself. After all, what is Feyd? Basically a medieval hit man. Who would trust them? Hope that with the help of his friends, Wash can eventually defeat Feyd, have his mind and memories restored, and that he can become a trusted healer.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Great addition to the tale, Laurna! So glad to see another piece. I think Wash will get his memories back but a piece at a time.

Sorry to miss Chat yesterday. Was back in the ER with an ulcer on the leg & had to stay overnight. Two more antibiotics by IV. Back out now. Have to watch my sugar better.
Judy Ward

Laurna

Quote from: judywward on April 08, 2019, 10:16:36 PM
Great addition to the tale, Laurna! So glad to see another piece. I think Wash will get his memories back but a piece at a time.

Sorry to miss Chat yesterday. Was back in the ER with an ulcer on the leg & had to stay overnight. Two more antibiotics by IV. Back out now. Have to watch my sugar better.

Thank you Judy. I honestly don't know what it will take to get his memories back. but I intend for him to stay strong and carry on.

Sunday's chat came early. I was only there for  a few minutes myself. Judy, I am sorry to hear you have a leg wound. Take care of yourself. Sending healing thoughts that it will clear up quickly.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

Quote from: Laurna on April 09, 2019, 03:49:00 AM

I honestly don't know what it will take to get his memories back. but I intend for him to stay strong and carry on.

1. Something that happens that triggers Feyd's trigger point.
2. Some really good rolls by Aliset.
3. Feyd.