• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 111
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, DesertRose!

Started by RainbowDragon, January 13, 2008, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowDragon

Happy Birthday to DesertRose which was actually yesterday, January 12th. :)

DesertRose

I totally did not see this.  I feel like such a space cadet.  *grin*

Thanks, RD.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

derynifanatic64

We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Laurna

Ah ha!  A revived thread!   Confused me, made me wonder how the day was the 13th suddenly.
;D ;D ;D ;D

No matter which year it may be, its your birthday, so have a wonderful Happy Birthday Desert Rose!
May your horses have wings and fly!

AnnieUK

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Desert Rose! I hope 2014 brings you good luck and good fortune! :D

((Hugs))

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DesertRose

Jerusha

Happy birthday, DesertRose!  And thanks for all you do for us at RhemuthCastle.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DesertRose

Texanu

Happy birthday, DesertRose!! :)
Wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of every year in your life!))) ;)

DesertRose

Thank you, Texanu.  :)  *blushes deeper*

Aerlys

Happy Birthday Desert Rose. Don't worry, I didn't forget to dessert you, though we'd never desert you, though this dessert is definitely you:

(Due to a language barrier at the bakery, I'm not sure if they understood what they were supposed to put on the cake. But oh well, they made a rose and a desert. Hopefully they wrote something nice!)

Thanks DR for all you do. I am sure most of us cannot even comprehend or appreciate all of it!

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

DesertRose

*slices cake and shares it around the forum*

Thanks, Aerlys!  :)