• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:38:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 179
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175
Google (2)
Bing (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Birth Announcement--MicroMister is here!

Started by Evie, October 14, 2015, 08:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Do you have or can you get an image editing program?  You should be able to resize them that way.

Going to put him up on the static site now.  :)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

I might have been tempted by Octavian, too, but Rhys is a much better choice!

Glad to know you are both doing well.  Stop in when you need a break, and give Rhys a little hug for me.   Or a big hug.  :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Aerlys

I supposedly have an image editing program, but it's not cooperating! No matter how much I resize, the gallery still tells me it's too wide.  >:( Sigh...gotta run. Will have to try again later.
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Laurna

What a great announcement, Aerlys!

I love the name Rhys Alexander. It is perfect for your newest little micromister. I am so glad you dropped in. I hope all the family is helping you out, and that you can have long moments of peace with just you and baby Rhys.  I am going to bet his hair will turn more red, the picture I saw on facebook looked fairly red to me.

give your little one a kiss from me.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

Quote from: Aerlys on October 27, 2015, 03:52:28 PM
I supposedly have an image editing program, but it's not cooperating! No matter how much I resize, the gallery still tells me it's too wide.  >:( Sigh...gotta run. Will have to try again later.

Well, that's just phooey.  I'm sorry.  Do you want email me pics and I'll try uploading them?  (desertrose at deryni dot net will get right to me.)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)