• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Balance of Power--Chapter Three

Started by Evie, August 18, 2015, 09:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NavaWazr

Wow. Just read all the chapters to date and went through the character list. Had to walk away after the first chapter. For a few minutes. Then back for the rest that is available.  Hmm... who is the child? An almost twin of Sophie Haldane? I am thrilled to see so many smart and strong women leaders in the story. You were right that the character list would inspire more questions, like who I think one baddie is but there is a complex plot afoot over decades given that there are sleepers. I wonder if this is the traditional form of sleeper from the spy world, or is it sleeper from a Deryni genetics perspective. There are a couple of genetics experts in the character list. Did they find a way to waken the Deryni gene? Or is this the very real human motive of "she dumped me and I hate her forever"?

Great story! I am glad you have backup plan for posting should anything happen to your computer! (smiles and curtseys in gratitude for writing and sharing your story)
I realized that I wanted to be Deryni, would have loved to be another niece of Uncle Azim, perhaps living on a Fianna vineyard.... but I'm a never wazzer