• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 166
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165
Bing

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoundMistress

OMG, Laurna! A cliff-hanger??? How will I be able to sleep?? I'm on tenterhooks here!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Laurna, that scene was amazing!!!  Hope they can keep their freedom!
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Well done, Laurna (and Wash and Iain, too)!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Wash is a much more formidable opponent than he was  now that he can use that blocking ability.  Wonder where they  are now.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

That was a great piece of story telling @Laurna one that is worthy of many accolades. This would make a great novel without the die rolls. It would be a gripping edge of your seat story.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

HoundMistress

ALL the new pieces I read today were wonderful, but Laurna! What a work you have created there! Brava!!!
Judy Ward

Laurna

Thank you everyone for the kind words. 
What I want to say is that I feel a great relief to have Washburn Morgan free of his captivity. (After three in-game days, and like five real-time months. Just saying it felt like forever.) Feels so good to be free.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

@Laurna  you have grown so much as a writer  during this game. You have a wonderful ability to  write stories that leave the reader  biting their nails and  waiting anxiously for the next installment. All the writers in the game have grown and developed and become even better. I know all of you have a life outside the game but I always want  more and more. Congratulations  to all of you and to Bynw for devising it and helping it grow.

DerynifanK

@Laurna  This story continues to be exciting and satisfying. Love your writing  which just gets better and better. Another trip to Rhemuth probably being chased by bad guys.Oh my So wish Wash's memories could be restored.

Jerusha

I can well imagine it will be a while before Wash sits down to a meal without second thoughts before taking that first spoonful.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

The stew did sound very tasty though. I'm sure that Wash will be in safe hands with Maev and she will take good care of him, for a while at least.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Good for  Maev. If anyone needs some TCL it's Wash. Love Roland and Maev, great characters.

HoundMistress

Maev is a down to earth lady to her knight. I hope Sidana can learn something from her and i hope this Sidana fares better than she for whom she is named.
Judy Ward

Laurna

QuoteAre you deliberately trying to annoy her?  Maev sent as she filled the bowl again.

Iain grinned.  I may have misplaced my manners back in her dungeon.

My Lady Jerusha, you are a master at story telling and at giving us characters to instantly love. Maev is wonderful. Washburn would be happy indeed to hide away under her protection and her good cooking.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Thank you all.  That was a fun one to write.   :)

-- Old English Litany