• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,559
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:45:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

Brilliant story telling again Laurna.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Fantastic, Laurna!  You had me on the edge of my chair. I am still recovering. 😳
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

That is awesome, Revanne. So happy to see St. Melengal's taken care of.  I love the memory of Alaric saying to 'cleaver by half.'
And when Duncan and Columcil finally agreed to Rapport, my first thought was how Washburn always thought Columcil's Rapport was so like that of Duncan's. I wondered if they both recognized the similarities in each other and the Rapport was deftly smooth. I so want Washburn to someday discover just why he senses Uncle Duncan in Columcil. Yes, I most definitely need that realization to happen, some time in the future.(Which means he would have to have his memories restored, Sometime...sigh)
Thank you ladies for the good writing.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

That was lovely, revanne.  It made my day.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Why do I think Bishop Denis is likely to be unbearable?
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Denis should still feel ashamed that he discouraged training Wash in more advanced magic that might have made it possible for him to better protect himself from what happened to  him. Wonderful scene Revanne between Duncan and Columcil . Glad that his Parrish is being cared for. But really wishing for some good news. What ever happened to Dhugal,  Richard and their fleet? Did Seamus engage the escaping ships? Still worry about sending an almost  untrained Deryni (Darcy) against Valerian.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Quote from: revanne on July 27, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
Why do I think Bishop Denis is likely to be unbearable?

Bishop Denis is always unbearable; it's part of his charm.. ;D

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

Great writing, all! We are in a transitional part of the story right now, but I think soon big changes will come with battles & rescues.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

I am still concerned about relying on an untrained Deryni to rescue Wash. Hope it turns out well but pretty scary.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Hey can have some blue fyre pickme up ... he will do fine :D
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Valerian's greatest weakness is his arrogance. Admittedly Darcy would have no chance in any sort of direct confrontation but "there are more ways than one to skin a cat". ( With apologies to all the kittehs who inhabit the Castle).
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Nice training secession. And Darcy managed to give Aliset his ring. Hmmm...! Of little significance, perhaps? or more significance than either seemed to be truly aware of... Soon?
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Loved the training session. Hope the additional  skills will help Darcy on his mission. I am sure he will need all the help he can get. Can't remember how well trained Columcil  is in areas other than healing. Will be praying  for both of them and their success.