• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 62
Total: 65

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

I now feel complete!!

Started by Stitcher001, March 10, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitcher001

Greetings everyone, thank you for allowing me to join your group.  After obtaining a copy of Deryni Rising, following Katherine's attendance at a UK Star Trek Convention, [more years ago that I care to admit!!!] I eagerly collected everything Deryni I could find, but was extremely delighted when Katherine announced a Morgan trilogy.  Finally I have now managed to collect all three and am currently on the final one The King's Deryni, which I am enjoying immensely.  I know I could have obtained it a few years back but I'm afraid to say I got "distracted" and then suddenly remembered a little while ago that I hadn't checked for AGES to see if it had finally come out.  Imagine my joy when I found out it and my despair when I realised I should have carried on checking to get it a couple of years ago.  Never mind, I have it now.  and I'm sooooo glad to have found like minded fans of Katherine's worlds.  :)
Jacqueline Armitage

DesertRose

Yay!

One of the many lovely things about books is they can wait if life is a bit busy, and they're always ready for you.  :D

Welcome, Stitcher!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

Welcome, Stitcher!  Are you in the UK?  We have several forum members on that side of The Pond.  Hopefully you can make it to our monthly Early Chats, even if the regular chat time is too late.  (Though we have our time change this weekend, ahead of the UK, so that might help make our regular chat hour not too insanely late for a few weeks.)  :)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

That is awesome, Stitcher001. The great thing about books is that the story waits for the reader, whether right after publishing or years later, it matters not. I love that you are enjoying the Kings Deryni. Have a great ride through Gwynedd's hero's youth.
Saturdays are more quiet here than other days. Sunday afternoon is chat time. Hope to see you there.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Welcome Stitcher. Glad to have someone else join the merry throng.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Welcome Stitcher. Hope you enjoy the discussions of all things deryni
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance