• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:12:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 131
Total: 132
DoctorM
Bing

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, Evie!

Started by Jerusha, December 05, 2014, 05:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

May you have a wonderful, happy day!

(I have it on good authority the littles have a little something planned.   ;) )
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

Thank you!

And it would have to be a little something, wouldn't it?   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

Happy Birthday Evie!
Here is to hoping this works, and you get your book today.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

Happiest of birthdays, Evie!  :)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Evie! =o)  :D May you and your copy of The King's Deryni soon be united.
Melsisa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Evie

Thanks, everyone!  And it looks like my book is in the local area and has been transferred from UPS to USPS for delivery.  Now hopefully that means it will be delivered to my office before closing time this afternoon, and not just that it's been delivered to our university post office in preparation for a Monday office delivery.

Laurna, where in the world did you find that narrow trim on mini-Washburn's tunic, or is that just some of your sewing machine's fancy stitching giving the illusion of a woven trim?

--WARNING!!!--

lenni

Happy birthday, Evie! And thanks so much for the littles project and for sharing it with us!

Kathleen/Lenni

Evie

Thank you all!  And speaking of the littles, I just added a new update on my thrones project.  :)

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

Hi Evie, hope you had a good day. I guess the Transport Portal did not work, but it was worth a try. Wash's tunic is edged with a running sewing machine stitch from my embroider machine. I drew with outline of the tunic with a chalk pencil on the fabric. Embroidered the edges, and then cut it out and sewed it together afterword. Wash's was my first attempt, Muir's stitching was fancier and a bit straighter.  ;D

Laurna

Haha!  I Have another cake for you!.

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Evie

LOL!  It's even personalized!  Thank you!  :D

--WARNING!!!--

revanne

Lovely cake Laurna, and we all know who the princess is looking out for (cough Duncan cough.)
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

I hope you have had a wonderful day, Evie.  Happy Birthday!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany