• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:48:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,481
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Jerusha, BEST chapter EVER!
Poor, poor Darcy. I feel his frustration and his concerns. And I truly enjoyed every minute of it. So bad of me. ;)
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

Quote from: Laurna on January 30, 2019, 01:17:13 PM
Jerusha, BEST chapter EVER!
Poor, poor Darcy. I feel his frustration and his concerns. And I truly enjoyed every minute of it. So bad of me. ;)

Yeah, I believe this is the point at which Darcy, at least when his lady wife is not present nor are any other ladies, begins to give truth to the expression, "to curse like a sailor."  ;)

Great additions, y'all!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

Oh, well done, Laurna!   Well done! Loved it!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Well done Jerusha  and Laurna.! Now if we can just get everyone  moving where they need to go. Gavin  really needs some help.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

revanne

I think Remy was wise not to approach Darcy immediately.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

Quote from: revanne on January 31, 2019, 04:37:27 PM
I think Remy was wise not to approach Darcy immediately.

Given Remy's motivations, Darcy's going to take his head off when Darcy hears what Remy has to say, but at least if Remy approaches Darcy when he isn't visibly armed, he might lose his head only figuratively (in the moment anyway; Kelson or any representative of the crown, possibly Earl Brendan, might decapitate him in the end for treason)!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

HoundMistress

OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS!! Ladies that's a full plate of plot & extras!!  Things are perking right along with the plot! Thanks very much for your hard work!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

One has to love/hate our haughty little pretender. I am glad Iain gave Lady Maev a moments peace to walk with her husband.

HoundMistress

Nice to catch up some more on Iain and Washburn & Lady Sidana. I'm somewhat surprised Sir Iain hasn't told Kelson about blocking Deryni powers... or wait; did he tell him before & I just don't remember? Anyway another extremely good piece of writing! Keep 'em coming!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Jerusha

Sir Iain reported Washburn's ability to block Deryni powers in his first contact with Kelson after Washburn's rescue.  (I had to go back and check!)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Poor Wash, every twist seems to leave him in more trouble. I worry about the effect of his blocking ability on what is going to happen to him. I so hope that someone is going to be able to help him. At some point, might Columcil have help to heal Wash's memories?
In the meantime, I think there will be an exciting time at the manor as the rescue gets underway.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on February 04, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
At some point, might Columcil have help to heal Wash's memories?

Not very likely unless he gets a lot of training from knowledgeable Deryni mages.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on February 04, 2019, 10:37:48 AM
Quote from: DerynifanK on February 04, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
At some point, might Columcil have help to heal Wash's memories?

Not very likely unless he gets a lot of training from knowledgeable Deryni mages.

Well, I do think that would qualify as "[having] help to heal Wash's memories."   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Now we are off on the next part of the adventure.  Thanks, DerynifanK!

-- Old English Litany