• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:05:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 170
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Question about WAY old fan fix

Started by ravensensei, January 20, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravensensei

Greetings,

I was fairly active about 8-9 years ago on yahoo groups, then the deryni site, etc.  This is a total long shot, but at that time, I was co-authoring some fan fic with a woman down south and I have since lost it as the years past.

The central character was Derry and his interactions with a western Mystic/Monk named San Te.  I got an email about the fan fic boards being moved, etc, and my first thought was that story.

Not even sure the yahoo group still exists, but I wondered if anyone remembered me, my co-author, or the story.

Thanks!
M@

ravensensei

Well that wasn't hard - http://www.airsid.net/B/3/03/03.htm

Yay!  I get to reread what I wrote WAY back when.

Laurna

Oh what fun,
I read the opening page, that was really good. Unfortunately, the next button was not working for me. I will try again soon.

Ravensensei,  Happy Birthday!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

Quote from: Laurna on January 20, 2017, 12:12:46 PM
I read the opening page, that was really good. Unfortunately, the next button was not working for me. I

If you go back to the Table of Contents, you can get to the next chapter that way.  The other Next buttons work fine, or at least they did for the next two or three chapters I was able to read before I had to get back to work.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

ravensensei

I tried reaching out to Linda, the woman I co-authored this with, but the email is bouncing now.