• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:40:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 243
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

KK Chat 09-13-2010

Started by Bynw, September 12, 2010, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[18:10] * KK (~kkurtz@32F4F9.51CD80.22A38F.0F8818) has joined #deryni_Destinations
[18:10] <hygilac> the Internet gods have not been appeased
[18:10] <Shiral> Well hello, KK
[18:10] <hygilac> Hi KK
[18:10] <AnnieUK> hi KK
[18:10] <Evie> Hi, KK
[18:10] <BalanceTheEnergies> Hello KK
[18:10] <jemler> hi KK
[18:10] <the_Bee> DID YOU CLICK ANYTHING?  WHEN i CLICK ON "oTHERWORLDERS" THE d-d SCREEN DISAPPEARS.
[18:11] <the_Bee> OOOPS didn't mean to shouot
[18:11] <the_Bee> Hello KK!
[18:11] <jemler> you're canadian?!
[18:11] <BalanceTheEnergies> No Bee, I was sitting back waiting for somebody else to type, lull in the converstion
[18:12] <the_Bee> can't help you then.  Gremlins maybe.
[18:12] <Evie> LOL!  I just said aloud, "Yay, KK's here!" and my daughter says "Is that your little writer chat person?"   *weirded out look*  I've got to get her reading these books! :-D
[18:12] <KK> Hello, all.
[18:12] <jemler> Gremlins. the car or Gizmo?
[18:12] <the_Bee> the little critturs that mess up machinery.
[18:13] <KK> That would be Gizmo and friends, I do believe.
[18:13] <Shiral> Gremlins are the cousins of Greeblings.  Dmitri tells me I have a terrible infestation of Apartment Greeblings
[18:13] <hygilac> Gizmo is on the Net tonight
[18:13] <KK> Greeblings?
[18:14] <jemler> You can have Gizmo. I'll take Phoebe Cates! :P
[18:14] <Evie> Iz in yer internetz crashin yer Mibbits
[18:14] <hygilac> well, cats do know these things
[18:14] <KK> Yes, cats do know.
[18:14] <hygilac> heh, evie
[18:14] <Kelric> kk!!!
[18:14] <Shiral> Tiny creatures that cats can see but we can't. If your cat destroys the beautiful table you've just set for a dinner party, it's a good sign he or she is protecting you from Greeblings
[18:14] <KK> And is Dmitri wise in the matters of Greeblings and Gremlins?
[18:14] <Evie> My cats are psychic.  Luke knows when I'm opening a can of peas and comes running.
[18:15] <KK> Luke likes peas?
[18:15] <Shiral> Yes, aparently. At least of Greeblings.  He's not up on Gremlins so much
[18:15] <Evie> Luke adores peas.  He's a bit confused on that whole "cats are carnivores" thing.
[18:15] <KK> LOL
[18:15] <Evie> Luke gets a can of peas for Christmas
[18:15] <hygilac> My cat comes to any can opening, despite the fact that her food cans have pull tops
[18:15] <BalanceTheEnergies> Morshi exacts a leaf tribute when I have spinach.
[18:16] <KK> Sasha recently has made the connection that the cat-trewat jar lives on a particular corner of counter.  So of course, every time someone goes to that corner,he jumps up and demands treats.
[18:16] <Evie> I can't have houseplants, because Luke eats them.  Except poinsettias; he merely ticket-punches every leaf with his teeth
[18:16] <BalanceTheEnergies> Same here, also cut flowers don't last. They are chewed.
[18:16] <the_Bee> aren't poinsettias poisonous?
[18:16] <Evie> I have two houseplants. They're silk.
[18:16] <KK> I think poinsettias are at least mildly poisonous to cats.
[18:16] <Shiral> Dmitri is interested in anything that might POSSIBLY be edible.  And if I'm eating it, it must mean it's good
[18:17] <Evie> They're not toxic, they''re just an irritant
[18:17] <Evie> Lilies are toxic, though. I can't have any.
[18:17] <KK> Great, so they just make them barf.
[18:17] <Evie> Gigi is a dill and sour cream dip fan
[18:17] <BalanceTheEnergies> As if hairballs weren't enough
[18:17] <Shiral> My plants are all outside, looking sorry for themselves.  Anything that can't meow when it's hungry fares badly around me
[18:18] <Evie> LOL
[18:18] <hygilac> anyone else ever had a cantalope eating cat?
[18:18] <Evie> Teach the catnip to meow, then
[18:18] <KK> So, how old is Dmitri now?
[18:18] <the_Bee> I'm wondering what to get a cat who ignores catnip.
[18:18] <Shiral> About four months, I believe
[18:18] <Evie> peas? ;-)
[18:18] <hygilac> cantalope
[18:18] <Shiral> He's going to be a big boy as an adult--he has very long legs
[18:18] <the_Bee> Remember Fruit Kitty?
[18:18] <hygilac> ice cream, too
[18:19] <KK> Some cats just aren't turned on by caatnip.  It's a genetic thing, like whether one can or cannot curl one's tongue into a tube.
[18:19] <hygilac> I do remember Fruit Kitty.  Where is Bynw today?
[18:19] <Evie> I need reading glasses.  I just read "curl your tongue in the tub."
[18:19] <hygilac> I do remember Fruit Kitty.  Where is Bynw today?
[18:19] <KK> I can do that.  :-)
[18:20] <the_Bee> Elim's cat liked something unusual..mace? (the seed not the weapon.
[18:20] <hygilac> so can I
[18:20] <the_Bee> me too
[18:20] <Shiral> The favored toy around here are the fishing-pole types with some dangly thing they can bat at and pounce on
[18:20] <KK> And of course, I should have specified that it's longitudinal rather than cross-wise.
[18:20] * Evie ponders whether heated or velcro curlers would work better for curling one's tongue in the tub
[18:20] <hygilac> so can I
[18:20] <BalanceTheEnergies> Not me
[18:21] <AnnieUK> my cat doesn't do anything that interrupts her 23.5 hours sleep
[18:21] <hygilac> I have a cat in each youse now
[18:21] <Shiral> Just out of curiousity KK, how's the writing going, lately?
[18:21] <Evie> I can curl my tongue.  My husband can not only do that, he can fold his back on itself
[18:21] <hygilac> well, mine and my parents'
[18:21] <KK> See?  It's only the chosen few. But BTE has other talents, I'm sure.
[18:21] <hygilac> and a real puzzler--Chloe is camera shy
[18:21] * the_Bee is trying to curl her tongue diagonally.
[18:22] <Evie> Yes.  Going through Deryni withdrawal...how's the book?
[18:22] <KK> Coming along nicely.  I wrote a great jousting scene this week for Brion and Se.
[18:22] <hygilac> I have only had camera loving cats before
[18:22] <the_Bee> What's the occasion?
[18:23] * Evie squees at thought of a Se scene
[18:23] <KK> It's the tournament in honor of Brion's knighting and coming of full age.
[18:24] <Shiral> Excellent. So, Brion and Se Joust AT one another??
[18:24] <KK> Yep.
[18:24] <Shiral> Fortunately Dmitri is a lens hog. Gotta upload more pix soon
[18:24] * Shiral is tempted to ask who wins, unless it's a spoiler
[18:24] <BalanceTheEnergies> So Alaric would be what 11 or so?
[18:25] <KK> It's a draw--and Alaric is almost 8.
[18:25] * the_Bee wonders if there's some comedy in the scene.
[18:25] <Evie> Need.  More.  Duncan.   But an Arilan or two will suffice.  Which reminds me...where in relation to Rhemuth is Tre-Arilan?
[18:25] <Shiral> Hard for him to know who to root for, between his heroes. =o)
[18:26] <KK> West-ish.
[18:26] <BalanceTheEnergies> Personally I like ensemble pieces. Everybody gets a turn.
[18:26] <the_Bee> You mean lilke consolation-elimination tournaments?
[18:27] <hygilac> It's Brion's knighting.  Of course he has to root for the Prince!
[18:27] <the_Bee> or round robin?
[18:27] <Shiral> Ah yes, but Se is his Godfather
[18:27] <jemler> how far can you jump with a portal? in HD Arilan took Cardiel to his place, but we never found out where.
[18:27] <hygilac> well, yes, but it has to be Brion's day
[18:28] <jemler> it's obvious you can jump fron Beldour to Horthanthy, but is that the limit?
[18:28] <KK> Well, Brion has already jousted with Jamyl (draw) and his cousin from Llannedd (Brion trounced him), and seven on a side, him and 6 other newly knighted, vs. 7 more senior knights, of which Llion is one (Brion's side lost).
[18:28] <Evie> That was from Dhassa to Tre-Arilan, I assumed...was it?
[18:29] <Shiral> Brion kept VERY busy at that tournament
[18:29] <KK> Yep.  And the next scene, when he awards the prize to the best page, has some humor.
[18:29] <the_Bee> good!
[18:30] <Shiral> Dare I ask the identity of that Best Page?
[18:30] <the_Bee> Don't tell!
[18:30] <KK> Jemler, you're assuming that Arilan's private chapel is at Tre-Arilan--but he hasn't lived there for many years.
[18:30] <hygilac> I may be wrong, but I always assumed one's strength and determination would make the length of the jump vary
[18:31] <KK> Not Alaric--but it's partly because he isn't <officially> a page yet.  But he ties with the winner.
[18:31] <Shiral> I would think that the state of the portal would also be a factor. Frequently used vs Never Used, for example
[18:31] <KK> Yes, hygilac.
[18:31] <jemler> well thinking about it, Barrett lived in ALver (or nearby) and had to go to the Council. did he go in stages or in one big jump. the same with Sofiana.
[18:31] <KK> Yes, Shiral.
[18:31] <the_Bee> and the jumper's skill and experience
[18:31] <BalanceTheEnergies> Right Shiral; Portals grow faint from lack of use.
[18:32] <Shiral> THey feel lonely and neglected.  =o)
[18:32] <hygilac> hmm--like my iron?
[18:32] <BalanceTheEnergies> Isn't there a stamina component too, tied to physical stamina 9which is why doing any arcane working is physically tiring).
[18:33] <KK> I <think> I know where my iron is....
[18:33] <Shiral> We know magic and the concentration needed, is very fatiguing to those who aren't used to it
[18:33] <the_Bee> I don't even own an iron any more.
[18:33] <jemler> Do you know where your towel is, though?
[18:33] <the_Bee> Yes.
[18:33] <KK> I do.  Several of them.
[18:33] <jemler> Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!
[18:33] <Shiral> I know where my iron is because I needed to iron some blouses today.  I seem to have a weakness for linen
[18:34] <Evie> 42
[18:34] <hygilac> I have towels in many places
[18:34] <hygilac> just in case
[18:34] <jemler> Don't let a Vogon read poetry!
[18:34] <Shiral> Norway has nice crinkly edges
[18:34] <BalanceTheEnergies> I'm also thinking of Tiercel and Conall, when the former taught the latter to use Portals
[18:34] <the_Bee> Don't Panic!
[18:34] <AnnieUK> I tried to explain the expression "so long and thanks for all the fish" to my DD - she looked at me like I'd gone mad
[18:34] <jemler> TOO LATE! AAHH!
[18:34] <Shiral> And drink your Pan Galactic Gargle blaster SLOWLY
[18:35] <jemler> and avoid the gaze of the ravenous bugblatter beast of traal!
[18:35] <Shiral> So... Alaric's not yet officially a page? Is that because he has his broken arm?
[18:35] <BalanceTheEnergies> :)
[18:35] <KK> Must confess that I've just never read Hitchhiker's Guide.  I do know about it, but I'm not big on humor fiction.
[18:35] <Evie> I wore my new leather bodice from Dragon*Con to SCA fighter practice today, then stopped by the grocery story on the way home, Annie.  DD thought I was nuts.
[18:35] <jemler> and now, back to our program! :)
[18:36] <AnnieUK> LOL did you see she wants to come with me next time?
[18:36] <Evie> :-)
[18:36] <KK> This is before the broken arm--and he and Duncan become official Cassani pages before they leave from the knighting weekend.
[18:36] <Evie> Are Duncan and Alaric both at Court now, or just Alaric
[18:36] <Evie> oh, cool!
[18:37] <hygilac> excellent
[18:37] <Shiral> Ah okay. I'll bet Duncan looks cute in his livery
[18:37] <AnnieUK> LOL Evie, Duncan pre-cassock, but a little on the young side ;)
[18:37] <hygilac> I am rereading some MZB
[18:37] <KK> Neither.  Alaric is beginning his page's training at Jared's court, to take some of the heat off of him.  He already has some enemies among the pages.
[18:38] <jemler> starting young isn't he?
[18:38] <Shiral> Pages by the name of De Nore?
[18:38] <Evie> Yes, Duncan goes from milk-and-cookies age straight into the cassock, dagnabbit
[18:38] <BalanceTheEnergies> Goaded on no doubt by their elders...
[18:38] <KK> Llion has been training him for several years.
[18:38] <KK> Yes, Shiral.
[18:39] <KK> He also has some friends.
[18:39] <Evie> Ooh, I'll need to keep my eyes out for the de Nores, then.  *taking mental notes*
[18:39] <jemler> ah yes, the de snores.
[18:39] <Shiral> He does know how to make lasting friends, as we know
[18:39] <KK> Yes.
[18:39] <hygilac> that's normal in any group of boys
[18:40] <KK> Yep.  But a Deryni kid would have special challenges.
[18:40] <Evie> More Jamyl Arilan, I'm assuming, and maybe young Denis?
[18:40] <Shiral> Seeing as the disapproval would go as high as the Archbishops
[18:40] <the_Bee> where does this book end?  Weren't you talking of extending the series to a fourth volume?
[18:40] <BalanceTheEnergies> I suppose his rank is another complication, in addition to the Deryni aspect.
[18:41] <hygilac> Do we get to see anything of Bronwyn growing up?
[18:41] <the_Bee> Denis must be a teenager by now.
[18:41] <KK> Not yet sure, Bee.  And yes, the rank is an added complication.
[18:41] <Shiral> But then, Alaric also has Duke Jared in his corner
[18:41] <jemler> DEnis may b e young, but he killed a man in the last book.
[18:41] <BalanceTheEnergies> I'd think Brion's marriage and the battle with the Marluk would take a volume ofthemselves.
[18:42] <KK> We've just met Bronwyn as a budding person.  She and Alaric hit it off immediately, once they're living in the same household.  (She spent her earliest years, of course, with Kenneth's sisters at Morganhall.)
[18:43] <hygilac> oh good; I always hated that we knew her so little a time
[18:43] <Shiral> She's ready to get into a bit of trouble with the boys? =o)
[18:43] <hygilac> and Kevin, too, of course
[18:44] <KK> Yep.  Kevin's in a tricky position, as he's the older one, and therefore responsible for keeping A & D out of trouble--and Bronwyn.
[18:45] <Evie> Heh.  Good luck with that.  :-D
[18:45] <hygilac> heh--poor Kevin
[18:45] <Shiral> Something tells me he's not that good at keeping them OUT of troule. =o0
[18:45] <Shiral> Especially when they're all having a great time at it!
[18:46] <AnnieUK> I imagine A & D could be quite a formidable combination - even at 7 yo
[18:46] <BalanceTheEnergies> It will be interesting too when Kevin learns about his friends being Deryni
[18:46] <KK> Well, we know that he was along on the outing when Alaric broke his arm.  They weren't supposed to go that far from home.
[18:47] <BalanceTheEnergies> He joined in the mud too, as I recall...
[18:47] <hygilac> mud has a definite affinity for boys
[18:47] <hygilac> of almost any age!
[18:47] <KK> Yep.
[18:47] <Shiral> And boys for mud!
[18:48] <Shiral>  Think of all the fascinating things you can DO with it...
[18:48] <hygilac> oh, I think it draws them like magnets
[18:48] <BalanceTheEnergies> and it's good for you, builds your immune system
[18:48] <Evie> But dirt can be packaged in sandwich bags and sold for 5 cents as instant mud pie mix.  *whistles innocently*
[18:48] <Evie> Not that I'd know
[18:48] <Shiral> Of COURSE not, Evie! =o)
[18:49] <hygilac> of course, my nephew's three year old has an affinity for toothpast
[18:49] <hygilac> to use like paints
[18:49] <Evie> Shaving cream works well for fingerpaint also. 
[18:49] <Shiral> Anything can be amusing if you're a child and finding how interesting it is. =o)
[18:49] <the_Bee> One of my family's classic photos is of my 3 male cousins after they turned the garden hose on their sandbox.
[18:49] <KK> Oh, joy.  But if something that's in a tube ends up where it shouldn't be, better toothpaste than paint.
[18:50] <hygilac> yes, except that he decided to "pain" the five kittens!
[18:50] <Shiral> Or Hone
[18:50] <Shiral> Honey
[18:50] <Shiral> How did the kittens feel about this??
[18:51] <hygilac> they were moving too fast to photograph
[18:51] <KK> Poor little things probably didn't know what to think.  But if they tasted it, better toothpaste than paint.
[18:51] <hygilac> didn't like the smell, my nephew said
[18:51] <Shiral> Beware three year olds bearing Toothpaste!
[18:52] <hygilac> yep
[18:52] <hygilac> onle he used his mom's make-up brushes as pain brushes
[18:52] <Shiral> Human toothpaste is not terribly good for kittens, either.
[18:52] <hygilac> paint
[18:53] <KK> It just gets better and better, doesn't it?
[18:53] <hygilac> oh yes
[18:53] <Shiral> Doesn't sound as if ANYBODY was very happy with that experiment.
[18:53] <hygilac> the boy has a great future ahead--if his parents don't lock yim in the basement forever
[18:54] <Evie> sounds like the time I walked into the living room and found my son painting my (at the time, toddler) daughter's nails with purple polish...and racing stripes down her legs...and her nipples, and a circle around her navel, and random polka dots....
[18:54] <KK> Little boys.  Ya gotta love em.  It's a wonder some of them live to grow up.
[18:54] <Evie> and she was just sitting there with a huge grin
[18:54] <Shiral> Left unsupervised, they can cause immense disasters. =o)
[18:54] <KK> Amazing, Evie.
[18:54] <Evie> "Bruvver's paintin' me wif poll nelish!"
[18:55] <hygilac> heh--I hope you got pictures?
[18:55] <KK> Fortunately, nail polish has yet to be invented in Deryniland.
[18:55] <Shiral> Altogether, Kevin's got his work cut out for him trying to supervise Alaric and Duncan!
[18:55] <Evie> I also assigned him to keeping her happy while I was wiping her and changing her diaper.  I heard happy cooing and gurgling as I did the change, then looked up and saw he was coloring her cheeks black with a marker.
[18:56] <Shiral> Oh, I imagine white wash could be employed!
[18:56] <KK> LOL That's horrible, Evie!
[18:56] <BalanceTheEnergies> Not permanent, i hope?
[18:56] <AnnieUK> yes, Kevin has an unenviable job there
[18:56] <Evie> It washed off
[18:56] <BalanceTheEnergies> Whew!
[18:56] <Shiral> Fortunately yes,  babies ARE washable!
[18:57] <KK> Not from permanent magic markers, I fear.
[18:57] <Evie> Though same daughter once did perfect "eyeliner" on herself with a sharpie marker at daycare, again while the caregiver was occupied with a diaper change and not looking at her head end.  And that took a week or so to wear off.
[18:57] <hygilac> my favories story about kid doings was when my aunt's daycare kids lined up on the steps and played "beauty shop" one day
[18:57] <the_Bee> I remember tyring to babysit my 4-years-younger sister.  She ran outside and I had to chase her around the neighborhood to get her to bed.
[18:58] <KK> Actually, that's not a half-bad idea--eyeliner in pen form.  Of course, if you get it wrong....  They've done some of that sort, but I don't think they caught on,for that very reason.
[18:58] <the_Bee> She was wearing her nightie with nothing under it, and she kept pulling it up.
[18:58] <Shiral> Hygilac, my family got into my mother's makeup, but used it to fake black eyes and bloody noses. That was the summer our cousins came to visit for a month.  My mother threw a FIT!
[18:58] <KK> Wheeee@  A flasher!
[18:58] <Evie> It's pretty astonishing, though, when you look at a 2 year old and see perfect kohl-rimmed eyes...then realize it's really marker
[18:59] <Kelric> lol
[18:59] <the_Bee> Yup. Dottie was about 4 or 5.
[18:59] <hygilac> oh, yes--I expect so
[18:59] <KK> The lass obviously has talent.
[18:59] <BalanceTheEnergies> Sounds like career foreshadowing to me.
[18:59] <Shiral> A makeup expert at an early age
[19:00] <Evie> LOL!  Something similar happened to my former boss's wife with their daughter.  It was laundry day, and she was waiting for the undies to come out of the drier, so their 3 year old wasn't wearing any.  The girl got outside, went to the  neighbor's house, and said "I'm not wearing panties. My mommy isn't either."
[19:00] <Evie> He brought her back home and announced this to her mother with evident amusement  and glee.
[19:00] <Evie> She was mortified
[19:00] <Shiral> There was the time my brother got into my mother's "Feminine" supplies which he'd used to make a cannon for his toy soldiers....on the front lawn. He received a VERY strong lesson about NEVER doing that again. =o)
[19:01] <KK> LOL
[19:01] <Evie> LOL
[19:01] <BalanceTheEnergies> :D
[19:01] <Kelric> rotflo
[19:02] <the_Bee> <giggle>
[19:02] <Shiral> HE had no idea he HAD done anything embarrassing, at first
[19:02] <jemler> that's nothing. i worked at a family dollar once. one woman came up and asked me where the napkins were and i sent her to the picnic aisle! :)
[19:02] <AnnieUK> sorry folks, got to turn in if I'm to get DD to the school bus on time tomorrow, to say nothing of being fully functional at work, so I'll love you and leave you and see you next week
[19:02] <AnnieUK> bye all
[19:02] <jemler> nite annie
[19:02] <Evie> Bye Annie!
[19:02] <Shiral> Bye, Annie
[19:02] <the_Bee> glad you came, Annie.  Have a good week.
[19:02] <KK> Ah, me.  On that note, I must depart, good people.  The guys are making noises about dinner.
[19:02] <BalanceTheEnergies> Good night Annie
[19:02] * AnnieUK has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[19:03] * Shiral tosses KK's boys a picnic basket
[19:03] <the_Bee> Men must eat.  Good week and good writing, Katherine.
[19:03] <Shiral> Awwww.... =o(
[19:03] <jemler> had tacoes for my dinner
[19:03] <Evie> Oh, speaking of dinner, please tell me there are kitchens closer to Rhemuth's Great Hall than the one at St. Hilary's?!
[19:03] <hygilac> night, KK
[19:03] <Shiral> Keep those words flowing, KK. =o)
[19:03] <BalanceTheEnergies> Good night, KK.
[19:03] <jemler> nite kk
[19:03] * KK steps onto her Portal, waves good night, and disappears in a shower of green sparkles.
[19:03] <the_Bee> nighters, KK
[19:03] <Evie> Bye!
[19:03] <Kelric> night
[19:03] <Shiral> Bye, KK
[19:03] <Kelric> nom
[19:03] <Shiral> Thanks for stopping by
[19:05] <hygilac> Friends, I have to go attend to the chickens and get ready for school myself
[19:05] <Evie> I looked at the Rhemuth Castle map before writing "The Killing Season" and couldn't figure out where the castle's main kitchen was, and figured they shouldn't wouldn't bring in food from the Basilica to the Great Hall via the  parklands! So I invented kitchens on a lower level.
[19:05] <hygilac> see you all another time, same place!
[19:05] <Evie> *surely woulldn't, that is
[19:05] * hygilac has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[19:05] <Shiral> Bye, Hygilac. Good to talk to yo u
[19:05] <KK> Kitchens are down one level and beyond the withdrawing room behind the dais.
[19:05] <Shiral> Oops
[19:05] <Shiral> Kittens? OH! KITCHENS!
[19:05] <Evie> Perfect!
[19:05] <KK> Nighters, all.
[19:05] <Shiral> Bye KK
[19:05] <Evie> That's pretty much where I imagined
[19:05] * KK has quit (Quit: )
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com