• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:46:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

The 3rd (Final) book Request

Started by Bynw, March 10, 2013, 10:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

This is a petition/request for Scott MacMillan to write the 3rd book in the Knights of the Blood series. We have been left hanging in this adventure and would love to see the 3rd book come to print even if its a PDF book.

So please Scott can you work on this project. It's a great series and we would love to see it unfolded to completion.

If you agree, please sign below.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Bynw

First one to sign is me of course. Since I started this whole thing. And I do like real vampire stories to begin with so please Scott, help a fellow March 9ther out.

Chris "Bynw" Rheinherren
Pleasant Hill IA USA
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

I would dearly love to see the third book come out as well, even if not by the original publisher.  I've known one or two others who had to either switch publishers or go with a print-on-demand publisher to get the final book(s) of a series into print, but for a reader following a series, being able to find the book anywhere is what's key.  It's not the publisher that matters to us, it's the story.

Some of the tech might need to be slightly updated in the series; either that, or the third book might need to be deliberately slightly retro in keeping with the decade in which it was set.  The (early 90s?) technology that was quite cutting edge back when the first two books came out made me chuckle a bit when I finally got around to reading the books just last year.   :)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

lenni

I vote for a third book - print or ebook!