• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:41:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Quote from: DerynifanK on September 22, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
Could there be two Archers? I thought  Archer was Kelson's spy but in this scene he sounds like Feyd's accomplice. I'm a bit confused and even more concerned about what is going to happen to Wash.

Remember, Wash doesn't know Archer from Adam's house cat. We may know where Archer's true loyalties lie, but Wash doesn't. So you can't take anything from Wash's point of view at face value right now. His mind has been too messed with to be able to figure things out clearly yet, but having Archer in proximity to Wash is potentially a good thing. Well, assuming Wash doesn't kill poor Archer....  ;)  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Bynw

Well this is all I have to say about this subject:

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Quote from: Bynw on September 22, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

Well this is all I have to say about this subject:

Laurna is madly writing all day. but this stops her in her tracks and gives her a shiver.
***shiver****
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

I'm having shivers too, Laurna. I hope Archer can achieve his mission and help Wash too.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

The story is heating up! Hope Wash realizes "Archer" is a good guy before he hurts him!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

That was wonderful Laurna. Thank goodness Iain looks just like his  brother which  earns Wash's trust.  Hurrah for Wash's healing himself. Things are finally  looking up. Glad those were not Torenthi dice you guys were using. Still chewing my nails. I may get down to the quick.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

So well done, Laurna!  Iain/Archer is glad to still be whole and able to assist in the escape!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Sorry Brioc is recovering. Why couldn't he get a bad roll, our characters certainly get enough of them.  Oh well, sigh

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on September 25, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Sorry Brioc is recovering. Why vouldn't he get a bad roll, our characters certainly get enough of them.  Oh well, sigh

Hey I tried to off him. That poison and stab wound could have killed him. But the dice were with him.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

But he is a Torenthi ally so I guess Torenthi dice are favorable for him.

Evie

He's an ally to a Torenthi renegade, anyway. I think King Liam-Lajos would take exception to being held responsible for the actions of dice with clear Festillic ambitions.  ;)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

revanne

Quote from: Evie on September 25, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
He's an ally to a Torenthi renegade, anyway. I think King Liam-Lajos would take exception to being held responsible for the actions of dice with clear Festillic ambitions.  ;)

Indeed. See "Liam is not amused" in my fanfic section.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Quote from: revanne on September 25, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
Quote from: Evie on September 25, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Indeed. See "Liam is not amused" in my fanfic section.

What I want to know is, How King Liam is reacting to news that a fleet from Tolan (one of the largest provinces under his ruler-ship) has gone renegade and has been seen going around the point of Ballymar, Cassan, in route to Laas. I am guessing it is not for exploration of the coast line.  Liam will have some hard core negotiating to do with Kelson soon.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

I have been wondering where Liam is in all this since Valerian's  brothers want his throne too. Just can' t seem to get rid of those pesky Festils. And they are always trouble.