• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:33:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 72
Total: 72
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

I love it, Jerusha!That was a beautiful Christmas present.  Merry Christmas ALL!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Love the dialog with Darcy and Aliset,  especially  the support  expressed for Washburn. Keep hoping things will turn out well for him and that what Feyd did to "protect" him won't end up getting him killed,
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Good piece, Jerusha! just want we need to keep Darcy in mind and the plot moving. I know everyone has been too busy to write much. Thanks!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Poor Wash. Does Ian no longer have control of Wash? I was hoping that they would finally get their orders from Kelson and reach the ruins but this doesn't look good. Wish Wash would trust Ian.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Good writing, Jerusha! Nice to have a piece of the story to nibble on! I hope Wash's true memories come back soon.
Judy Ward

HoundMistress

Will miss y'all tonight, having Lou's birthday (early, it's really the 10th,) party  with friends at their house. I hate to miss Chat again, but it's a worthy cause.  Don't know WHY I keep missing Chat lately!!
Judy Ward

DerynifanK

Happy birthday to Lou. We will miss you but hope you have a great time.

Bynw

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Judyward, that was Laurna's post, versus mine.  Though I wish it was mine - well done, Laurna!  I'm still trying to visualize Iain arriving in his own small puddle of water and muck.  :) 

Iain would certainly want to get as much information on Feyd's plans as possible.

At the moment, it seems Washburn is unable to trust anyone except Columcil, Darcy and Aliset.  Hopefully, they will be able to help him work through all of this.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Quote from: Jerusha on January 06, 2019, 12:21:17 PM
  I'm still trying to visualize Iain arriving in his own small puddle of water and muck.  :) 

HEHE!  I was having a nice little smirk over that as I wrote it. Seemed like an Iain thing, "Do the job, regardless of the difficulties." I have to love him for it.
On Face book, I have been following this historical residense in Wales, England. Gwydir Castle. The lady of the castle wrote a book that I enjoyed reading. They have been have trouble with the creek near their home overflowing it's banks, so they are building this wall to stop the flood. That is what gave me the idea to have Wash and Iain building a wall.

HoundMistress

Sorry! I meant Laurna on that post. I loved Wash & Iain building the wall. Seems both of them are multi-talented. Once Wash gets his true memories back, he'll be a big help to Kelson & Kelric.

And thanks for the birthday wishes for Lou, who will be 83 on Thursday, Jerusha.
Judy Ward

Laurna

Well Done! Well Done, Jerusha!

I had not thought about you locking to door with a spell. Good for you.

Bynw

If Feyd knew where Wash was he would come to release him
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DesertRose

Quote from: Bynw on January 07, 2019, 06:20:47 PM
If Feyd knew where Wash was he would come to release him
Quote from: Jerusha on January 07, 2019, 06:49:37 PM
What???

As an observer, @Bynw 's remark sounds like the very definition of a double-edged sword.  :P
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)