• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 97
Total: 97
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, Jerusha!

Started by Evie, November 08, 2013, 10:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoundMistress

Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Happy birthday ,  Jerusha. Hope you had a marvelous  day and that you have a wonderful  year filled with lots of good things and happiness.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

Happy birthday Jrrusha. Sorry to be a day late but glad you had a lovely day. Hope you have a wonderful  year filled with good thingd.  And Evie, that dragon cake was fabuloys! As long as you eat him and not the other way around 
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Let us all go cruising on your lake by the cottage!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Jerusha

Have a wonderful day!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

What a beautiful cake!  You are all welcome to join me to share it.  (It's also the only one I will have since due to renovations I currently have no kitchen!)  But I warn you, dress warm if you come.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Yikes no kitchen in a Canadian winter. Fabulous cake.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Happy, happy birthday Jerusha. Glad you had a lovely day. Am happy that you like your present, no more Valerian! Gregory says he deserved what he got. I'm sure Alaric's children all agree and Wash is delighted that he is gone.

DoctorM

HoundMistress

Happy Birthday, Jerusha! Hope you had a lovely celebration!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Shiral

Happy Birthday Plus One, Jerusha. Hope you had a great time and will continue to do so today and tomorrow. Personally I think we all deserve a week to whoop it up.
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DesertRose

A bit belated, but happy birthday @Jerusha !  That cake is beautiful, and perhaps we can do a half-birthday lake cruise on May 8th.  ;)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Laurna

A Red Dragon would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday, Jerusha!

It is sculpted from chocolate!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

Happy birthday, Jerusha!

(That's a sweet dragon, Laurna, both in terms of "looking cool" and "made of candy."  ;) )
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DerynifanK

A very happy birthday Jerusha. Hope you have enjoyed your day. Can't compete with a red dragon made of chocolate but you deserve it. You are a wonderful contributer to the forum.

Bynw

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com