• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:20:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 238
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

Great scenes Jerusha and Laurna. Loved them both. Especially  liked the use of the sea  metaphors .
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Love the new additions to the story, Jerusha and Laurna! Really good! I could picture all of the scenes in my mind & almost cried with Richenda.  Thanks!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

It's hard to imagine life in Gwynedd  without Denis. He will be greatly missed.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

Well that one took me by surprise. Why am I immediately suspicious?
Maybe Denis will see St Camber now😇

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Quote from: revanne on May 05, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

Very sorry that Bishop Denis has left us.  But I wonder what is about to happen to require the demise of such a highly trained Deryni,  and get him out of the way.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

Quote from: Jerusha on May 05, 2019, 09:43:36 AM
Quote from: revanne on May 05, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

Very sorry that Bishop Denis has left us.  But I wonder what is about to happen to require the demise of such a highly trained Deryni,  and get him out of the way.

Wow. Everyone is so suspicious. Yes the first Deryni priest and Bishop in 200 years will be missed.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Bishop Denis will be missed by more than his nephews and family. Kelson will morn the passing of a friend and a mentor, and second closest confidant. The Kings closest confidant, Duncan,  will be strong for Kelson, but he to will morn all that Denis had done to mentor him to his position.

((Bynw, you have taken me by surprise, too. That was not what I was expecting. I am very suspicious!))
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

I was not expecting  this. Why do I have a bad feeling about it?  Yes we are suspicious bynw.

DerynifanK

Thought about this more and I am wondering if his demise was necessary  as he would be one Deryni who could certainly  free Washburn of Feyd's hold and heal his mind. There was no hint that Denis' death was in any  way hastened . However, the statement that his time had come sounded  somewhat ominous,.

Bynw

it's a slow week so far on the game thread. i'm sure as the PCs learn of the passing of Denis it will have a bit of an impact on them.

Laurna

Nice Jerusha. Thank you for an peek at Lord Iain in Rhemuth. And I loved that Sidana slapped him. She is going to be a handful. Though, I do hope that Kelson does not give her the same justice he gave her other relatives thirty and some years before.

Jerusha

Nice scene, DerynifanK.  Just like our heroes to show up at exactly the right time.   ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

yay!

The band is back together!

Just in time too :D

Laurna

Thanks DFK, for a good reminder of Lady Fiona's heritage and her desires to be more than she is.
And a great set up for our entrance and reuniting as a team.

To Bynw, All I ever say is "OH DEAR!"

Jerusha

So much for a peaceful arrival!   Well done, Laurna!

-- Old English Litany