• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,481
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy birthday, Jemler!

Started by DesertRose, March 24, 2019, 07:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

I'm a day early, but since I'm a bit scatterbrained lately, I decided better early than late!

Happy birthday to our favorite punster and target of thrown fish, @jemler !  I expect this one is probably tastier and more fun than the virtual ocean we've pitched at you over the years.  ;)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

HoundMistress

Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

May your horses have wings and fly!

Shiral

Happy Birthday Jemler, just a LITTLE late!
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Jemler!   Hope you have a wonderful day.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Happy birthday Jemler. Have a great day.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

Quote from: Shiral on March 25, 2019, 01:57:10 AM
Happy Birthday Jemler, just a LITTLE late!
Melissa

You're not late; today (25 March) is his birthday.  I just posted a little early while I was thinking about it, so I wouldn't forget to post at all.  :)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

HoundMistress

Happy Birthday, Jemler! Seems like just the other day we were wishing you a happy birthday... oh, wait, it WAS just the other day, on Chat!! <G>
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.