• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,481
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

The Hagios Project

Started by Shiral, March 29, 2012, 04:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiral

Below, please find the link to my Googledocs presentation concerning the construction and progress of the Hagios Iob.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Nzxx-qYV9w37W-GTNqg3E2QWjoY1IljijgI_BKvQuOM/edit#slide=id.g3413f68_1_2

And no, I haven't made it any little outfits..... =o)

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Evie

*Squee!* Looks like your project is off to a great start, with or without little outfits (what would you dress an Orthodox Church in, anyway?) and I love the lurking "Cat-zilla"!   :D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Shiral, this is an awesome project!  I look forward to further progress reports.

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Alkari

Wonderful!

And naturally you are being 'snoopervised' properly  :)

derynifanatic64

We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Arilan s Fan

It is a good thing that you have the spiral dome made from paper mache.  It would be next to impossible to tackle that by way of Origami!

Shiral

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Nzxx-qYV9w37W-GTNqg3E2QWjoY1IljijgI_BKvQuOM/edit#slide=id.g3413f68_1_2

Hello all, tonight I've added several more slides to the Hagios project. I had a very productive weekend working on it. Soon I hope to show the basic structure coming together.

Perhaps a tiny patriarch will be able to hold Easter Mass there. If, as in our world, Torenth celebrates Easter a little after the West.   ;D

Melissa

Evie

This is looking really good!  I especially love the icons to either side of the door.  I'm going to have to channel my Inner Shiral to come up with the line drawings for the embroidered patches I want to add to Duncan's cope someday, as I've been looking at clip art online and the idea I'm envisioning just doesn't seem to be out there.

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

It gets better with each new posting.  I appreciate your desciptions of how you are developing each part and putting it all together.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Shiral

I hope to add even more pictures tonight or tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Melissa

Evie

* Evie watches this thread hopefully....

--WARNING!!!--

Shiral

Oops, sorry! :o  I was at a family Easter Lunch today that stretched into dinner.  :P  When I got home, I settled into my comfy chair to watch TV and promptly fell asleep with a lap full of cat.

Tomorrow, honest!

Melissa

Shiral

Quote from: Shiral on April 09, 2012, 01:20:22 AM
Oops, sorry! :o  I was at a family Easter Lunch today that stretched into dinner.  :P  When I got home, I settled into my comfy chair to watch TV and promptly fell asleep with a lap full of cat.

Tomorrow, honest!

Melissa
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Nzxx-qYV9w37W-GTNqg3E2QWjoY1IljijgI_BKvQuOM/edit?pli=1#slide=id.gcc9ee82_0_41

And the walls of the Hagios are up! Go take a look.

Next step will be figuring out how to make my roofs and towers....

Melissa

Evie

It looks great!  Looking forward to seeing it roofed.  And nice to see Catzilla again. :D

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

Catzilla is the best looking building inspector I've ever seen!   :D

It looks great so far - and thanks for a peek at the finished building behind it, too.

-- Old English Litany