• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:17:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 170
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

Well done, DerynifanK!  Valerian is not a man to inspire loyalty in his troops.  May that be part of his undoing in the end.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Derynifank, I love how you have taken over the story of Valerian and his army. It is wonderful to see just how dastardly the man can be.
May your horses have wings and fly!

JediMatt1000

Do I still need a drivethrurpg account for me to play; if it opens up for new players later on?
"Be the change you wish to see."

Bynw

Quote from: JediMatt1000 on September 02, 2019, 02:39:26 PM
Do I still need a drivethrurpg account for me to play; if it opens up for new players later on?

It is suggested that you purchase the Tiny Dungeon rule set that is being used as a basis but not required.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

HoundMistress

Great battle writing, Laurna, grabs me up and pulls me right in there with the characters with good visualization. Keep up the great work, all of you!

I've changed my mind about Valerian. I want him to live a long, long time without his powers, forgotten by everyone, cast away, miserable.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Jerusha

Nice to have a more tranquil scene after the fighting in Laas.  Much appreciated.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

It was nice to have a finely written restful piece for our heroes and heroines. Well written, DFK!!
Judy Ward

Laurna

I want to thank you, Derynifank. You have treated my Washburn so very good. I really liked this last scene. I look forward to seeing what Wash can make of the writings from his father's journal.

Bynw

Quote from: Laurna on September 08, 2019, 02:21:42 PM
I look forward to seeing what Wash can make of the writings from his father's journal.

They are just all lies of course. A fairy tale. A work of fiction.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

A great scene Laurna. I love the effect on Wash of reading his father's journal. Hope it will continue to help him work through his own problems. Thanks.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

I love how you have brought the scenes from Deryni Rising in.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Thank you, Revanne.  I am planning on one or two more scenes from the good books. It is good to hear from you. I am hopeful that all is well across the pond.

Laurna

Shiver me timbers, Captain! Does our group never get a good break.  What a tale to tell. Further more,  Jerusha you tell it all too well. Aack!

HoundMistress

Oooo! Jerusha! What a spine-tingling episode for our favorite little party!! Good thing they were wary! I wonder if the inn keeper knew anything about the "ecentric" old man?
Judy Ward

DerynifanK

It is wonderful to hear from you again Revanne and I love it! I do hope you find those dice rolls soon. I agree that Seamus' grand da must have had more than the borderer's second sight. I suspect a talented Deryni. Perhaps Seamus has inherited hidden talents from his grand da?  Can't wait to see what happens next.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance