• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:51:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 238
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

The cover art on Dryni Checkmate

Started by quincydew, March 20, 2012, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Here are quincydew's photos of the Real Life Brion:

I would guess from that top photo that he is in the SCA.  Just a wild guess.   :D  (So am I, and a few others around here as well.)  And yes, I can see a fair bit of resemblance between him and the cover artist's depiction of Morgan.

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

quincydew

He is in the SCA, Kingdom of the West! I'm really eager to hear what KK has to say about all this...but I will be out tonight and not able to catch the chat! And Monday break of dawn we are driving from WA to AZ for Estrella. Where he will be also!

Evie

Quote from: quincydew on March 24, 2012, 01:31:09 PM
He is in the SCA, Kingdom of the West! I'm really eager to hear what KK has to say about all this...but I will be out tonight and not able to catch the chat! And Monday break of dawn we are driving from WA to AZ for Estrella. Where he will be also!

Fortunately the KK Chats are on Sunday evenings (or perhaps Sunday afternoons in your time zone), so you've not missed it yet!  If you can make it to the chatroom tomorrow around 7 pm US Eastern time (whatever that converts to in your area), hopefully she'll show up.  And you won't even have to stay up late for it, so you can still get up in plenty of time for your sunrise drive.

Have a fun War!  I've never made it to Estrella, but I've been to a Pennsic and a few early Gulf Wars.

--WARNING!!!--

quincydew

Okay, I'm back in town and hoping to catch the chat on Sunday. He finds it amusing that he is the topic of discussion here. LOL

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

quincydew

Estrella was fabulous as always! A little smaller this year with the new date and site. Hopefully things will pick up next year again, and they will also have horses again! I still haven't been home to catch a chat, hopefully this week!