• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,483
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 90
Total: 90

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Maidens of Mayhem Chapter 27

Started by Evie, July 25, 2010, 10:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elkhound

Quote from: AnnieUK on July 26, 2010, 02:21:49 PM
Better be Seisyll then.  :)  Wash some of that Arilan smugness off him ;)

That sounds like a good idea.  And Dhugal would enjoy doing it.

AnnieUK

I think Dhugal is in Transha for a while yet.  But I'm sure Alaric would do it - sort of Denis at once remove. ;)

Evie

Yes, Dhugal is stuck in Pelagog at his "twin sister's" (actually his aunt's) father-in-law's Court for the duration, as of the chapter that's going up tonight.  He's probably not going to be able to make it back to Rhemuth until the spring at the earliest.  And, of course, the same would be true for Jass.

But, you know, Kelson is still at Rhemuth, and a nineteen year old can't be all kingly dignity all the time....   :D  And for that matter, so is Sir Stefan.  And you know Stefan would love to see Seisyll get a good dunking. 

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Elkhound

Quote from: Evie on July 26, 2010, 04:54:56 PM
Yes, Dhugal is stuck in Pelagog at his "twin sister's" (actually his aunt's) father-in-law's Court for the duration

Which sounds like a French exercise.  "The pen of the gardener's aunt. . ." and all that.

Alkari

You're right, Elkhound.  I always wondered why we had to start off French exercises with pens and aunts or tables and some other relative  ???

And as for tossing men into the river when they get engaged ...  Alaric says he is getting engaged in mid-winter in my fic, and anyone thinking of tossing HIM into an icy river had better Be Prepared To Die a VERY Painful Death  :D

Elkhound

Quote from: Alkari on July 26, 2010, 06:01:27 PM
And as for tossing men into the river when they get engaged ...  Alaric says he is getting engaged in mid-winter in my fic, and anyone thinking of tossing HIM into an icy river had better Be Prepared To Die a VERY Painful Death  :D

I went to college in Wisconsin.  We saved up the winter engagements until Spring.