• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,560
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:05:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Birthday, Evie!

Started by Jerusha, December 05, 2014, 05:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Quote from: Demercia on December 07, 2022, 01:34:06 AMWhoops, how did I miss this.  Hope you had a good day!
I had a lovely day, thank you! I had lunch with an old friend and my daughter, which was a semi-surprise (I had thought my daughter was working that day), and then my daughter and husband took me out to dinner later that evening. My son had to work, but I got a text congratulating me on my transfer from mere old age to ancientness. Thanks, dude! 😂
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DoctorM

Glad to hear you had a great day!

Jerusha

It's that birthday time again, Evie!  Hope you have a wonderful day.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Marc_du_Temple

Happy birthday! Make it a great one.
"We're the masters of chant.
We are brothers in arms.
For we don't give up,
Till 'time has come.
Will you guide us God?
We are singing as one.
We are masters of chant." -Gregorian

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Evie Whoop it up!
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Happy birthday Evie. Hope you have had a wonderful birthday.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Happy Birthday Evie!
first kiss the dragon, read the book, and then eat the cake.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

Thank you, everyone! It was an extra special day. I just got home. At noon I went for what I thought was going to be just a regular birthday lunch with my parents and son (DH was at work), but then a young lady showed up at my table with a dozen roses, saying "I understand someone has a birthday at this table." I looked up, confused, wondering when Olive Garden started giving roses to customers with birthdays, when I saw who was holding them. My DD had flown in from Colorado to surprise me, and DS had sneakily hosted her at his apartment so I wouldn't find out she was here until we were seated at the restaurant. She is in town until Friday, so I'll get more Mom time with her before she has to go home to CO.

Later we took my Mom Christmas shopping and had my husband meet us at the Mall, since he had planned to take me out for a birthday dinner. So when he showed up, DD got to surprise him also, since she wouldn't let me call or text him beforehand to let him know she was here.

Best. Birthday. Gift. Ever!  ❤️
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

That is awesome, Evie. Have a happy time with your family for the whole week.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DoctorM

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

What a wonderful birthday present; and it lasts until Friday!  (Memories last longer.)   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Salic

Happy belated birthday, Evie!  I seem not to be getting back to the Castle enough to keep track of things.  I hope that your birthday was a happy one thereabouts!   :D