• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:19:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Forgiveness - Chapter 1

Started by Alkari, April 03, 2011, 05:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derynifanatic64

Quote from: kirienne on April 05, 2011, 10:39:16 PM
Yay, I can get in to comment again. For the longest time I was unable to get in even though my password was correct. It seems to have sorted itself out now :-
I know how you feel.  For several months last year, I couldn't even get to this website.  My computer said that it didn't exist.  But then I got access to it suddenly.  This story is very good.
We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Evie

I've never had trouble logging on and off from a regular computer.  However, on my smartphone I sometimes can't get the login fields at the top of the page to accept my password.  When that happens, though, I've almost always been able to log in from the bottom of the forum's main page.  Not sure what I'd do if I ever found myself locked out entirely for days on end, though.  Maybe send an SOS via email to Annie or Alkari and have one of them pass a message on to DesertRose to reset my password?
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DesertRose

Sorry to continue the threadjacking, but if you email me at desertrose at deryni dot net, if you're having trouble logging in, I'll try resetting your password and get Bynw on site issues (because he knows more about it than I do).  I check my emails pretty much every day, so you won't wait long, generally speaking.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)