• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:26:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,483
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Now we just need Iain, Wash, and Sidana to reach the ruins. They are getting  downright crowded
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Nice scene DerynifanK!  Yes, the ruins are getting crowded.  It's starting to look like a medieval fair.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Revanne, that was wonderful!. I love Duncan sharing Columcil's trouble with the Washburn's stallion and seeing Kelson get a laugh out of it. I love the rapport between Kelson and Duncan, it just feels right. So well done.

DerynifanK, nice story for Fiona traveling, getting in trouble and meeting up with Jaxom. Love that she joins up with Iain, oops Darcy.  We shall have to see how Darcy explains that.  I like the thought that the ruins are becoming crowded like a medieval faire.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Lovely scene, DerynifanK. Lots of nicely intertwined plot threads to enjoy.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Magnificent, revanne.  And we do need to watch out for "that Darcy."  So many possibilities come to mind.... ;D

And Aliset may have her own opinions about the husband not to be....

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Love the look of shock on Jaxom's face as Shadow and rider flew by. Am looking forward to the additional shocks he has in store for him. He certainly needs taking down several pegs and Darcy and  Aliset are just the ones to do it.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Oh, how do I love Father Columcil. He has my heart and my joyous laughter. Washburn misses his comradeship.

Jerusha

A good round of practice with a sword is good for soul, mind, and heart.  Well done, Washburn!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

If only Feyd knew that Washburn was free. He might go visit him. But alas, he doesn't so he's off doing other things just now. Here and there and places inbetween.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Bynw, you always find a way to give me the heebie jeebies.  Yikes! Tell Feyd to stay busy, far far away from Washburn and his friends, and family for that matter.

Bynw

YAY! I'm doing my job well then!

*consults his table of random events to muddy up the waters and plans of the PCs*

HoundMistress

Good writing, Revanne! I cannot WAIT for that idiot "nobleman" to find out, preferably from Kelson, in front of a few people, that Aliset is no longer a "ruined" single maid.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Bynw

Well good news for @DerynifanK @Evie @Laurna ... you 3 ladies have a package coming in the post.

I haven't been able to get to the post office for @Jerusha or @revanne  yet since that requires a customs form to be filled out.  But I hope to do that maybe tomorrow or sometime next week.

revanne

Thank you. I well remember customs forms from when I worked in a post office this side of the pond.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)