• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:08:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday Desert Rose!

Started by Jerusha, January 12, 2015, 05:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Shiral

Happy Birthday, DR! I hope your step-father is on the mend soon.  It's no fun spending time in hospitals, and especially not for him, right now!
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Jerusha

Here we are again, DesertRose - have a very happy and pleasant birthday!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Have a wonderful birthday, lovely lady.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Desert Rose! I hope it's an extra good one!
(((DR)))
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Laurna

A very happy Birthday to You Desert Rose. May your day be a good one.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

derynifanatic64

We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

DesertRose

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Desert Rose!  It's that time again.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Demercia

The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DesertRose

LOL, thanks!

Wrong fandom, but my age is now the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Not sure I actually know all that, but that's what the number says.  ;)