• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:29:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 99
Total: 99
Google (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Judywward,  That is cute.  I assure you the island we left you on is not deserted. There is all kinds of stuff hidden all over that island. It just requires a bit of searching and time to gather everything together. LOL  it will happen, I promise.  Thank you for your continued interest.

DerynifanK. I am sorry to hear that your husband's surgery was harsh enough that he had to stay in ICU. That can be so stressful. I am glad to hear that he is on the road to recovery.  Give him a warm happy father's day blessing from all of us. And don't forget to take care of yourself.

Happy Father's day to all our readers and our writers.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Laurna, those two scenes are amazing! I was looking for them but missed the posting at first.  You are truly a terrific writer and I loved both scenes. It does look like the war has truly come to life. Really need to defeat and vanquish Valerian.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Great writing, Laurna! I'm so glad to see the advancement of the story & the action. Thanks very much!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

Oh! DerynifanK, that is dastardly!  LOVE IT! Now three dukes are within the city walls and all unaware of the assistant steward's plans.  Good one!

Jerusha

Sorry for being off-line and behind on the story.  We came home to find our internet/telephone connection had been trashed while we were gone.  All is now fixed, and I am catching up.

And what wonderful scenes to catch up to!  Excellent advancement, wonderful writing, and much drama to come.  You are amazing!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

The pot is boiling. What will happen next?
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Bynw, your post was spelling out doom for those inside the City of Laas. And the whole time I was reading it, I was like "but we know about Baron Chantell how can this happen."
and then relief.... you admited we know about the baron.

Oh... interesting times ahead.

Bynw

Of course you know about him. Feyd ratted him out along with others loyal to Meara and not the Crown of Gwynedd, as a show of good faith of course.

But to quote @DerynifanK the pot is indeed boiling ... the question is ... is the lid on it or is it open to the air ...
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Well done, Jerusha, Well done!  I love that next time the need to ask for a  two chamber pot room. LOL
Good job with Wash, too.

DerynifanK

Loved that scene Jerusha. Darcy and Aliset are a delight. Welcome back, we missed you during the move. Wish Wash could be protected from Feyd's machinations. Wish he could finally be free.

revanne

Fabulous scene Jerusha. Just the right mix of comedy and menace.

(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Quote from: revanne on June 28, 2019, 03:56:10 AM

Oh dear. Darcy has just growled in my head.

"I'll menace you woman, if you think I'm the comic turn!
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

Quote from: revanne on June 28, 2019, 03:57:46 AM
Quote from: revanne on June 28, 2019, 03:56:10 AM

Oh dear. Darcy has just growled in my head.

"I'll menace you woman, if you think I'm the comic turn!

Channel Fr. Columcil to growl back at Darcy about threatening a priest!  ;)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DerynifanK

Oh Jerusha , Lord Peacock, I love it! Fits him perfectly.