• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:38:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 179
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169
Google
Bing (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

The "Happy Birthday" thread

Started by Alkari, December 04, 2011, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Evie!  Even if I'm just a little late to the party! Sorry about that.  Can I make you believe a giant took my head off to see if it would go better on a different body?

I hope all the Littles and their assorted detatched heads toasted you with appropriate verve with the Vezaire Port. Just don't let Little Alaric drink more than his share, or little Duncan will have to give him a penance.   ;D

I think the "I'm in my extremely late teens" concept is an idea whose time has arrived!

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Evie

Duncan says that Vezairi port provides its own form of penance.   :D

And no, I don't believe a giant took off your head to see if it would go better on some other body, Melissa; that's preposterous!  Next thing I know, you'll be trying to convince me that some sick people go impaling heads on wooden poles...um....  OK, so maybe I'll believe you.  *furtive look*
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Happy Birthday DF64!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  :D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

Shiral

derynifanatic64

We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

DesertRose

Happy birthday, derynifanatic64!  I hope it's a good one.  :)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Alkari

Oops, nearly missed it - but it's still 9 January in the USA, so Happy Birthday, DF.    As a fellow Goat, you know that just like good wine, we improve with age!  :D

Jerusha

Happy birthday DesertRose!  I hope you had a marvelous and very happy day! :D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Shiral

Officially it's still January 12 here in Pacific Time,  so Happy Birthday, DR!  I hope you had a day filled with your favorite things and favorite people!

Melissa

Evie

Wow, I go away for a day or two, and you people start growing old on me! ;)  Happy birthday, DR! :D

--WARNING!!!--

DesertRose

Thanks, y'all.  I had a great birthday, and I'm actually sort of still celebrating, because we didn't get around to cake on Saturday (which was my actual birthday) so we're doing that tomorrow.  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Laurna

That's fun.  This gives me a chance to wish you happy birthday as well. Without appearing too far behind the times.

Happy Birthday.
May your horses have wings and fly!