• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:30:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy birthday, Aerlys! :)

Started by DesertRose, June 11, 2015, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Happy birthday (a few hours early) to our own Rhemuth Castle patissiere!  I hope you have a great day and many happy returns!  :)

And now, for the cake!

I thought a cathedral was appropriate, even if it's a cathedral dedicated to an Irish saint.  :D

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Aerlys!  May you have a wonderful day.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Happy, early by a few hours, Birthday Aerlys.

I have this little cake for you from munchkin-land.

I Love the cathedral cake.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Aerlys! Since I can't hope to compete with the Pastry maven, as Monty Python would say, "And now for something COMPLETELY different."

In honor of Cookie Monster, my favorite muppet EVER, and in the hopes of giving you a laugh on your birthday.  Hope it's a good one!
Melissa

You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

revanne

Very happy birthday - I hope you get spoiled rotten by the family :)
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

Happy birthday! Don't be like Marie Antoinette and lose your head over the cake!  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

The rows of cookie monsters have me giggling every time I see them.

derynifanatic64

We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Aerlys

Thank you everyone! I love all the cakes! The Cookie Monsters are so clever.

Sorry I didn't check in sooner, but it's been busy. DH and I have begun yet another business venture, but of course I'm the one doing most of the wrk right now.

DH and I went to dinner and a fun business meeting on my birthday, but he arranged a surprise party for me at a friend's house yesterday. Needless to say, I couldn't make it to chat.

I'll be back on the boards soon. Love you all!
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

DesertRose

Oh, good.  I'm glad to hear from you, Aerlys, and I'm glad you had a good birthday, even if it made you miss chat.  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

I guess we'll excuse DH from taking you away from us for a surprise birthday celebration. Just this once.  ;)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

revanne

Good to hear from you and glad you had a good birthday. I was trying to work out what your job description would look like but had to give up. You're truly amazing  :)
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Sounds like you had a busy good birthday week. Glad to hear it. Enjoy all of this week too. Just don't work too hard.

DesertRose

It's come around again!

Happy birthday, Aerlys!  :D

Laurna

Love birthday times! (so long as it is someone else's birthday that is. ;))

Have a wonderful Norse birthday, but beware of the Norse sea monster.

Happy birthday!