• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:04:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149
Bing

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, TheDeryni!

Started by DesertRose, February 19, 2008, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlys

Quote from: Evie on February 19, 2015, 04:59:55 PM
Quote from: Laurna on February 19, 2015, 03:58:19 PM
Happy Birthday TD!

And how on earth did you get a deer to put on a birthday hat?  LOL

Well, first I used Aerlys's cake as a decoy....   ;D

I won't even ask how you managed to get a deer in your house in the first place.  :o  Or did you put a shape-shifting spell on Luke?
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Laurna

QuoteI won't even ask how you managed to get a deer in your house in the first place.  :o  Or did you put a shape-shifting spell on Luke?

lol. Hmmm. Since Alaric could coax a deer to the front gates of Rhemuth. I am guessing the Mini Duncan coaxed that sweet little deer right into the house.
Either that or poor Luke is going to have one heck of a story to tell his cat-mates when he is changed back to himself. Although I am not sure if Evie could get a birthday hat on Luke in any form that he resides in.  ;D The Cat in the Hat....  maybe, just maybe...
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

I could get a hat on Luke fairly easily. He'll put up with just about anything.  Keep it on him, not so much. 

He used to wear a little white wing-tip shirt collar with a black bow tie around the house, making him look like our furry butler, but that was held on with Velcro, so a lot easier to keep on him than a party hat.  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Happy Birthday TheDeryni!  Hope you have a marvelous day.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Birthday time again.  Make it a good one TD.

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

Hope you have a great birthday, Deer!

--WARNING!!!--

Shiral

Happy Birthday, The Deryni! Hope you have lots of fun with your favorite people today!

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Jerusha

Happy birthday, TheDeryni!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DesertRose

Happy birthday, TD!  I hope you're having a fantastic day!  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DesertRose

It's TheDeryni's birthday!

Happy birthday!  :D

(Miss seeing you in chat and on the forums!)

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Evie

--WARNING!!!--