• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:45:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 243
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Quote from: DesertRose on January 07, 2019, 07:08:08 PM
Quote from: Bynw on January 07, 2019, 06:20:47 PM
If Feyd knew where Wash was he would come to release him
Quote from: Jerusha on January 07, 2019, 06:49:37 PM
What???

As an observer, @Bynw 's remark sounds like the very definition of a double-edged sword.  :P

Oh no. Feyd would put Wash's memories back right. He can do that of course.

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Uh huh.  And all for free, no strings attached.  Right....
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Wonderful writing Jerusha and Laurna! I especially  loved the chess (cardonet ) analogy. Wash has his shields and his powers back,  if only his memories  could  be restored.I hope that he will soon accompany Ian to the ruins and the group will finally be together again. I really would love to know what Feyd is up to and what he is up to.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Really nice piece of the story, Laurna!!  Love seeing the story move along!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on January 08, 2019, 08:35:23 AM
Wonderful writing Jerusha and Laurna! I especially  loved the chess (cardonet ) analogy. Wash has his shields and his powers back,  if only his memories  could  be restored.I hope that he will soon accompany Ian to the ruins and the group will finally be together again. I really would love to know what Feyd is up to and what he is up to.

Feyd is looking for his ward cubes of course.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Oh, well done, Laurna!  I liked the cardonet (chess) analogy; lots of thought went into that.  And Darcy a wayward seaman?  Who ever would think such a thing!  ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Feyd could restore Wash's memories  but I'm  fairly sure it would not be out of the kindness of his heart. Double edged sword indeed.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Wash is a master at swords. However, that particular double edged sword, he has no intention of picking up. Feyd's motivations are far far far from benign.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Laurna

I  want to dedicate this song to our Ghost of the Past heroes.
Every time this song comes up on my play list, I replay it like 4 times. I love it. It makes me think of our five courageous player characters and the six enduring people playing this game. We all look for that place to be Touched by the Sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFWFauytn2A

Carly Simon, Touched by the Sun,
Live or 2004 remastered

Jerusha

What a perfect, beautiful song!  Thank you for sharing, Laurna.

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Lovely Laurna, thank you for sharing.

My go to artist is Leonard Cohen so it's nice to have something a bit more upbeat for a change.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Lovely piece of writing DerynifanK
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

That is wonderful, Derynifank. Thank you for a good chapter and forwarding our story/game. I am looking forward to where all this leads.

Jerusha

Nicely done, DerynifanK.  I enjoyed it.

-- Old English Litany

Jerusha

Just stirring up the pot a little, Laurna?    ;D

(Well done!)

-- Old English Litany