• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 66
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 30
Total: 30
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:13:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

If he survives this with his mind and memories restored, I can see him becoming a much respected and beloved healer and advocate for those  who suffer abuse. Hope this is the outcone.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

A very nice furtherance of the plot.  Loved it!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

Nice scene, Laurna, and LOL at Brendan's reaction to "gaining" Jaxom in his party!   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

It would  certainly  attract attention conducting  a betrothal  ceremony  for Darcy and Robert, ha ha. I loved that scene Jerusha. That betrothal story will certainly become family lore, told and retold. Had to make them angry to get the declarations  of the love they feel for each other, Thoroughly  enjoyed it, Columcil makes a great referee.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Well done! Well Done!
Aliset admitted to loving Darcy!  YES! So glad she figured out her heart. She won't be a wife to sit in the background of her husband, either. And I think Darcy will be very happy with that aspect of their relationship.
May your horses have wings and fly!

HoundMistress

I'm also so glad that Aliset & Darcy will be betrothed & hope they all safely get back to Rhemuth for a grand wedding! Great writing! Especially Aliset blurting out that she loves Darcy, too.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Jerusha

Oh my, revanne, that was a powerful scene.  I would not want to carry those memories with me for long.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Jerusha

Nice backstory for our fleeing girl.  Hope her sister takes her in.

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Revanne, that was amazing writing in the scenes with Dhugal and Richard, Seamus and Mirjana.. I had been wondering about them. I hope they are able to support Rory in Laas and to use the actions of Valerian's men to turn the Mearans against them. Also Laurna, thanks for the story telling us more about the fleeing girl. Hope her sister takes her in snd she is safe there. This just gets more exciting  by the minute.

Jerusha

Thanks, DerynifanK, but I must bow to Lady Laurna for that scene.   :)

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Revanne that was strong and mindful and full of depth. Thank you for telling us of Seamus and his horrific findings. Dhugal has so much on his hands, I think being a Duke of the land, one who cares for his people, is a hard position, but one that he has handled well and Dhugal deserves every loyalty that he is given. His men will do anything for him, with good reason.

DerynifanK

Sorry Laurna. I got mixed up but it was a great scene. Thanks Jerusha for telling me. I have corrected my error. Now if something good could happen for Wash. Kelson's  solution  to what was done to Wash's mind seems to be to have him killed.

Laurna

I admit that was harsh on Kelson's POV. But remember, the spy had just informed the king of the suggestion of the assassin/kidnapper to a would-be-Pretender for Meara to have the Duke killed in war and All of the Corwyn heirs murdered so that Wash would be the sole remaining heir. That is four murders to be planned. Removing Wash from the line of succession seemed the least of these horrors at the time.  Given more thought Kelson will surely come up with a different plan.

Let me just add that the three heirs ahead of Wash are King Kelson's grandsons. Kelson would have a very protective instinct for  Araxandra's children.

DerynifanK

And Wash would rather die than be forced into a betrayal. He only wished for death. Hope there is a better way,