• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:15:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143
Google (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

The Passing

Started by Elec P. Carpenter, February 09, 2014, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

Really enjoyed some new insights into the deryni universe. Thank you. I especially liked being taken into the "here be dragons" bit on the map and look forward to some Byzantine intrigue.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

No romping around Carthmoor wearing nothing but a crimson spandex g- string and a smile for young Albin.   ;)

If I have interpreted KK's description of the Gywneddian climate correctly it would be a very short story. Albin romps around thus clad, catches pneumonia, dies. The end  :(
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

Quote from: revanne on February 13, 2014, 11:22:42 AM
No romping around Carthmoor wearing nothing but a crimson spandex g- string and a smile for young Albin.   ;)

If I have interpreted KK's description of the Gywneddian climate correctly it would be a very short story. Albin romps around thus clad, catches pneumonia, dies. The end  :(

ROFL!  Yes, there is that.   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Aerlys

Elec, I finally snatched some rare quiet moments to read your excellent story. Your love of history shines though, and I savored every word.

I shall be impatiently waiting to read more!

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

TKnTexas

Elec, having just completely reading (for the upteenth time) all of the Kelson stories,  I was eager for more.  And you delivered.  There is all of the back story of Albin to know, as well as the continued journey of the new Michaeline Knight.  Sir Rodney was too much like his Uncle.  Well played.
Thomas Hill

Laurna

Thank you Elec, I got a chance to finish your story tonight, I truly enjoyed it. I am curious about Orin meeting the Egyptian. Nice touch. I like Theodoric and his journey and I look forward to reading your next chapter.
May your horses have wings and fly!