• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:25:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,483
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 97
Total: 97

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, Jerusha!

Started by Evie, November 08, 2013, 10:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Happy birthday, Jerusha! Glad to see you had a happy one! My phone just tried to rename you Geisha... LOL!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Aerlys

I know it's late, but I finally managed to get back into my virtual patisserie. This was so sweet I just had to make it for you:

I know it looks small, but virtual cakes are actually more filling than they appear.  :) Hope you birthday was all you hoped it to be, and more.

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

DesertRose

Bumping this for Jerusha's birthday this year (a couple of hours early but I didn't want to forget)!

Happiest of birthdays, Jerusha!  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

Happy birthday, Jerusha!  I searched all over for a cake large enough for Alaric Morgan to jump out of for you, but the only thing suitable I could find was this:

OK, so my order for a Duke of Corwyn cake got mistranslated as Duck of Corwyn somehow. Sorry about that!  ;D

--WARNING!!!--

revanne

Happy Birthday Jerusha. Hope you are doing something good with the family
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

That is one very dishy cake, Evie!   ;D

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.  It will be a quiet day, but I am having a visit with the grandbaby this afternoon and then some of my boys are coming over for dinner tonight, complete with cake.  So it should be a most satisfying day.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Rubber ducky, your the one, you make my bath time oh so fun!

****second verse same as the first****

Gryphon Dukey, your the one, you make my dream time oh so fun!

**** what? that is not the same?****

Happy Birthday! Jerusha!
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Evie,  what have you started  :)
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Dear, Dear, Bad Me!  In all the hub-bub of the times, your day of celebration passed by without a cheer.  I am here to remedy that miss.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERUSHA!!!!!

A little belated, but not forgotten, My Lady!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

What a beautiful cake!  Many thanks, and no worries about the delay.  IIRC, there was something else happening that day that may have grabbed everyone's attention.   ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DesertRose

That is a lovely cake, and Jerusha, you deserve to enjoy as much of it as you wish, along with the ice cream of your choice!  My apologies for forgetting to bump your birthday thread!  Happy belated, dear lady!  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

revanne

Lovely cake and a very happy belated birthday, Jerusha.

(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

Thank you all!

*Enjoys the chocolate ice cream with a piece of delicious cake*

-- Old English Litany

Shiral

Happy Slightly Belated  Birthday, Jerusha! Yeah......been a little distracted this week.
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!