• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:11:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoundMistress

Me, too! That's one of my favorite short pieces by KK.  Your most recent post to the story/game is a good one also. I'm glad Darcy was on hand with his sling shot.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Evie

"It appeared Remy preferred to have his neck unadorned by rope...." 

LOL!  I'll bet!   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

You developed this scene nicely, Laurna.  Well done!

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

OH! Jerusha, A sneak peek at our dastardly grand duke. Too bad he got healed. So glad he can not find anyone to unblock his powers.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Great scene Jerusha. Valerian  doesn't seem to know that at  least half of his fleet was destroyed  by Dhugal's and Dhugal's fleet is in hot pursuit. Reinforcements are converging on Laas from several directions. Hope Valerian  will fail there . Really have to  keep Wash out  of his reach. Wish we knew what Feyd is up to. It's like a sword hanging over our heads.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Feyd is off on his own now. He's got several things he's working on. Don't worry he will be back soon.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

:Hope Valerian  fails and Never gets his powers back
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Nicely done, Laurna!   Just the right touch.   :)

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

Some nice writing there, ladies!! I hope villainous snake never gets his powers back! That would be the best revenge on him from the Morgans.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Jerusha

Oh dear; good news about Washburn but still left in limbo.  Poor Columci!

(Well done, revanne!)

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Love this scene, Revanne. Just wait until Columcil finds out what Fiona is going to get up to next. If what hair he has is not already gray this may do it

Bynw

Fiona was not happy with the idea of trailing along in the rear. She addressed Jaxom. "My Lord, I can provide further help. You have no archers among your men. I am an excellent shot with a bow and have brought both my bow and my quiver with arrows. I can cover you against attacks by the rebels there. We can't afford to lose you."

((!roll 2d6 does Fiona convince Jaxom?
Derynibot 1+1=2.)) Drat, no luck. Hope I did this right.))

Jaxom's expression was stubborn, "I do not feel that is wise. I need you to move to the rear as I ordered. Having you beside me as we attack will cause distraction and make things more difficult."

It's good to note in some of these what Trait is being used so everyone knows.
So which Trait was it?
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

It was charisma . Thanks for the info.. I think after  checking I should  have rolled  3d6
But didn't want to go back and change it  still  trying to learn about dice and rolling  so any help is most welcome ,

Laurna

Revanne, I love hearing directly from Columcil. It will be a good day when Wash learns he is a cousin. Something I look forward to.
May your horses have wings and fly!