• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,569
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 139
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:57:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's up with KK?

Started by mikebell90, January 20, 2008, 02:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikebell90

I've seen some vague references to her moving back to the US? What's up? Or is this some kind of depressing dark secret we aren't supposed to talk about :)

Bynw

Katherine moved back to the US last March. She lives in Stauton VA now in a home called Edge Hill. There will be details of her new house on the official website in the future.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

mikebell90

Thanks. If it's not rude to inquire, what prompted the move?

Shiral

I believe she and Scott found Holybrooke too large to manage comfortably anymore. (It is now owned by a family with 4 children, I think.) Also the higher cost of living in Ireland was cramping their style. They also wanted to move closer to both their families.

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Cardiel

lancingboy

I bet it was really nice in Ireland. I hope I get to go there some day to tour the place. I'd like to see the land where my family is from. I'd love to visit Slayne Castle!

Shiral

Quote from: lancingboy on May 07, 2008, 01:33:38 AM
I bet it was really nice in Ireland. I hope I get to go there some day to tour the place. I'd like to see the land where my family is from. I'd love to visit Slayne Castle!

I'd recommend a trip--Dublin is very nice, and a good city for walking around in. The Hill of Tara and Newgrange are also worth a visit. I really loved it when I was there for a week five years ago. Although it's nice to have KK over here again, I'm glad I got a chance to see Holybrooke. I didn't see Slayne Castle, though.

Melissa

You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

lancingboy

Oh, that sounds like it was really fun! I only know about Slayne Castle because I saw it on the Celtic Woman special on PBS lol. It was a really nice castle though from what little I saw on the program. My mom always says how she would love to go to Ireland. My brother thinks it is a gay country with grubby redheads!  ::) Funny he should mention the redheads being grubby because he's one too lmao! Both of my brothers have red hair and I have auburn. Oops, off topic hehe.