• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:11:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Birthday, DesertRose!

Started by RainbowDragon, January 13, 2008, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkari

Happy Birthday and best wishes for 2014 Desert Rose - I'm only a day or so late.   :)     Of course, fabulous Capricorns Rule, and we only get better as we age!!   ;)

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

It's your birthday again, DR, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I hope you have a wonderful day. 
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY DesertRose,

This cake reminds me of Carys
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Happy birthday. And love the cake Laurna.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Demercia

The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

DerynifanK

Hoping you have the happiest of birthdays DR and thank you for all you do to help keep the forum up and running so we can all enjoy it. Also thanks for answering my questions about how things work. May 2021 be a great year for you. And love the cake. The cat is looking like "Who Me?"
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DesertRose

Thank you all!

That cake cat does look like Carys, especially when she's gotten in the catnip, ROFL!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Nezz

Happy birthday DesertRose! Hope it's better than all the previous birthdays! :)

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Desert Rose! Whoop it up!

Hugs,
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DoctorM

DerynifanK

Our DR is well supplied with lovely cakes. Like ths one a lot.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Happy Birthday, DR!! Hope you have/had a  GREAT day! Miss you guys! Loved the kitten picture. Wish I could send you a picture of our new kitty. Enjoy the heck out of your birthday!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

derynifanatic64

Hope you had the best birthday EVER!!
We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Laurna

It is that time of Year
Time to Wish our Desert Rose a Very Very Happy Birthday!

May your horses have wings and fly!