• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:35:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Final Fantasy XI

Started by Tigersue, December 06, 2007, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigersue

Another game post, I know.  I started to play Final Fantasy XI this summer.  I wanted to know if anyone else plays the game.
I am Sofiana, on Leviathan world, and I have noticed that a few deryni names pop up in other worlds when I have checked the auction house.
If you play, let me know, and we can talk about what we are doing.
The reason I ask is sometimes I feel like I am in the deryni world when I cast a spell.  :)

If all else fails, get Sassy.

lancingboy

I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to reply anyway since I just signed up to the forums today. I haven't played FFXI, but I really wanna try it. I almost came close when my friend Ryan told me I could play his game, but his mom didn't have a phone hook-up in that house (he had just moved back in with her and didn't know she didn't have a house phone lol). I was so disappointed!

Anyways, I would choose the Hume blonde male character. The one that looks like a cross between Seifer Almasy, Zell Dincht and who has Squall Leonheart's grey eye color. The FFXI character even has his bangs sticking up like Zell's. I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about. Anyways, I'd play as Zell's son, like the one my sister came up with for her story after seeing that pic for inspiration. I think I'd start off as a Red Mage too. I have the strategy guide just so I'd have something to look at lol!