• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:32:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,481
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 73
Total: 74

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Re: Work In Progress--Deryni Action Figure Project (was Duncan Action Figure)

Started by Evie, March 11, 2012, 08:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Shiral, I love it.  What a perfect Manor House.  Nice Job on the Raffia too.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

I really like this one, Shiral!  A beautiful job, and the roof turned out great.  I'm ready to move in (though I know I won't fit).    :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

That's adorable, Shiral!  And yes, it would definitely need to be kept out of Luke's reach.  He'd want to nibble the thatch off.   ;D  Have you posted it on Pinterest yet?  (Or can you even log on to Pinterest this morning?  I can't for some reason.)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Elkhound

Quote from: Evie on November 24, 2013, 02:05:24 PMShe's got a teeny little waist.  It's hard to believe she carried five children to term.  I guess being the de facto chatelaine for Rhemuth Castle for so many years in Queen Jehana's absence must have been quite the workout program!   ;)

Running up and down all those castle stairs would do it.

Evie

Quote from: Elkhound on November 26, 2013, 11:08:43 AM
Quote from: Evie on November 24, 2013, 02:05:24 PMShe's got a teeny little waist.  It's hard to believe she carried five children to term.  I guess being the de facto chatelaine for Rhemuth Castle for so many years in Queen Jehana's absence must have been quite the workout program!   ;)

If that's her workout program, then she's probably got great legs under those long skirts too.  I'm sure Nigel's not complaining.   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

DesertRose

Shiral, that house is adorable!  It came out beautifully.

And YAY pictures!! :)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Aerlys

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Elkhound

Quote from: Evie on November 26, 2013, 11:56:39 AM
Quote from: Elkhound on November 26, 2013, 11:08:43 AM

If that's her workout program, then she's probably got great legs under those long skirts too.  I'm sure Nigel's not complaining.   ;D

Couldn't you put a little padding around her middle to make her just a BIT more matronly?  Or would that make her neck look disproportionately thin?

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

Evie

I got a nice Thanksgiving surprise in the form of a package of cool new trims from Alkari.  No photos as of yet (it's been a busy holiday weekend), but I'll see if I can take some pictures later in the week, preferably in sunlight.  The arm is really acting up right now (the throbbing feels a bit like miniature orcs are trying to summon up a Balrog somewhere deep inside my upper right arm), so I don't know when I'll get a chance to use them, but that just means I have more time to dream up some new outfits to trim.  :D  Thanks, Alkari! 

--WARNING!!!--

Alkari

Glad the transfer portal worked across such a long distance.   Hope Duncan likes his episcopal purple!  ;)

Shiral

Quote from: Evie on November 26, 2013, 09:00:11 AM
That's adorable, Shiral!  And yes, it would definitely need to be kept out of Luke's reach.  He'd want to nibble the thatch off.   ;D  Have you posted it on Pinterest yet?  (Or can you even log on to Pinterest this morning?  I can't for some reason.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkmjgW0bRw
The link above will take you to my latest video on Youtube about the Construction of this house. And yes, the end is rather "seasonal" in nature. =o) You can find both the photo and the video on my board on Pinterest as well. Hope your shoulder is less painful, Evie!

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Laurna

Oh, that is marvelous!  I love the cat in the side upper window. What a tremendous amount of detail, no wonder it looks so much like a home I would be willing to live in.   Those warm golden glowingly windows make me want to step inside.  I am truly impressed.  Now, about the current residence...  love it.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

You are amazing, Shiral!  I love your detailing, and the video has put me in the mood to put up my Christmas tree.  How very beautiful.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

A great video, Shiral!  Now you just need some itteh bitteh furniture, and the Borrowers will be ready to move in.   ;D

--WARNING!!!--