• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:27:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,483
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Re: Work In Progress--Deryni Action Figure Project (was Duncan Action Figure)

Started by Evie, March 11, 2012, 08:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

LOL! It is a good thing that Luke is a softy. Soft bellied anyway.

Good looking jerkin and chausses.  I can just imagine he and Rhys trudging off into the night to go find themselves a king to abduct.
Although, perhaps he needs shoes before they head off on horseback. ;D
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Very nicely done. 

Evaine to Joram:  "Maybe I should not have added the fiat cattus at the end."  ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

I'm wondering if a flourish of the hand and "Cattus expelliarmus" would work?   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Aerlys

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Elkhound

Quote from: revanne on August 21, 2014, 02:33:42 AM
Joram: "Evaine! I told you not to try those spells you found in the Protocols of Orin. Look what a monstrous demon you've raised!"

(with apologies to Luke  :))

"Evanie!  I said my feet were cold and that I wished we had something warm and furry to snuggle up to, but summoning spells must be phrased very precisely!

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

All right!  Tunic, chausses, shoes, and belt passing inspection and ready for action.  Ready to travel to The Dragon, to defend the people, and to meet the Queen.  Soon it is off to Dragon Con. Shinny!

Evie

LOL!  The Duncan voice just whispered in my ear, "'The Dragon' sounds like a good name for a pub!"   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

Lol! So it does.  So funny. I thought I said to go off and battle the dragon.
Duncan must have sent me a mental Push to change it.  "Battle a Dragon? Oh no no no! There are no real dragons in this world. Now a pub call The Dragon. Change it up girl....  There that is better.

Jerusha

There will have to be a little farewell party at DragonCon for Rhys, Evaine, and Joram.   Duncan will want to host it for his fellow priest, and Morgan won't want to miss a good party.  With three healers in attendance, no one will be feeling bad the next day.  ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

They'll be saying farewell to Camber too.  Though if I can manage to take enough photos of him against a solid color backdrop, maybe they'll be able to see him again in (photoedited effects) spirit form.   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Elkhound

How do we know there are no dragons in the Deryniverse?  Just because we haven't seen any doesn't mean there aren't any.

Laurna

If there are dragons about, than they are highly magical, sentient, Mind Speaking, Shielded beasts. They can read the minds of anyone near and change that person's mind to not remember what they saw. (Kind of like the Silence from Dr Who.) 
Now, if these mythical dragons have less magic potential then that, than you know Alaric would have wooed one into a partnership by now and he would be riding it instead of his R'kassani stallion. Imagine a huge black dragon, stretching his wings on the wind, with a golden haired man sitting astride the dragon's neck.  Perness/Deryni crossover anyone. 

Evie

Dragonriders A'laric and D'can.  I can live with that.  (Though for some reason I'm seeing Duncan more as a Harper Hall sort, come to think.  Master Harper Duncan?)   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Elkhound

How about a Deryni-Valdemar Cross?  Alaric with a Companion?