• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:34:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,483
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 91
Total: 91

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Camber era genealogy

Started by bronwynevaine, December 05, 2011, 06:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bronwynevaine

Help, I don't have a Codex and was wondering...

Did Jesse, the son of Gregory of Ebor, marry? If so, did he have children? I have a story kicking around in my head. (Ouch!) My main character may cross paths with Jesse, Ansel, & Camlin wile they're on patrol.

Thanks
I don't just march to the beat of a different drummer...I dance to a beat no one else can hear :)

Evie

Heh.  I'm not home right now, but if someone else doesn't reply with an answer before I get home tonight, I will gladly look up anything likely to result in more fanfic being posted to the board.  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

derynifanatic64

Yes, he married Tiarna MacMurray.  They had 7 children.
We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

bronwynevaine

Thanks. She can just have a crush on him then. It'll probably work better anyway...
I don't just march to the beat of a different drummer...I dance to a beat no one else can hear :)

Evie

I see DF already answered the question before I got home, but if you need more info on Jesse (or the others), there's nearly a full column of info in the Codex about him.  Most is just a summary of his role in the novels, though there's also names of his children, his birth and death dates, and a nice paragraph of physical description.

--WARNING!!!--

derynifanatic64

Maybe your character could be a potential rival/candidate for marriage with Jesse who would lose out to his eventual wife?
We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

bronwynevaine

That's a possiblilty, I'm sure she'll let me know. She's proving to be a most unmaneageable character, not doing at all what I expect her to! I like her that way  :)

bronwynevaine

Have my own copy of the Codex now, it's fascinating. Details on who's who are useful and interesting. I keep getting sidetracked and forgetting who or what I was looking up. The chronology's useful, too, especially for 917 when my story is set. I wish it had a better map of the area north of Valoret, especially Ebor and Dolban, and toward Carbury on the coast.

Happy New Year one and all

Evie

The best of the printed maps, IMO, is the poster-sized map.  It's also available as a full page map in the Deryni Adventures RPG sourcebook.

--WARNING!!!--

bronwynevaine

The poster size map is in my Amazon cart. I just have to justify the expense. I do have a birthday this month...

Evie

--WARNING!!!--