• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:26:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered--Chapter Seventeen

Started by Evie, August 15, 2011, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Thanks for reading, and if you continue on to Visionaries, you'll see Jemmy a time or two in that story as well.  (Grub hasn't made an appearance in it yet.  She'd be old enough for the beginner class, but I just haven't found the proper place to work in a cameo appearance.)  Hopefully there'll be a Grub and Jemmy adventure of some sort in the future, though right now I'm just aspiring to end my current story within a human lifetime and then finish the half-written one I've got simmering on the back-burner waiting for me to get back to it someday. 
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

LeDuc

As much as I like the 'high deryni and nobility stories' and all, this is delightful to read about more common folk, the more every day type of Deryni and human. You pulled it off in a wonderful manner, with some hi-jinks, some seriousness and some downright hilarious moments. For seventeen chapters I was bewitched, bothered and bewildered in the best way possible by feeling I was there and part of the whole writing. THANK YOU.

DoctorM

Evie

Quote from: LeDuc on December 19, 2021, 06:18:44 AM
As much as I like the 'high deryni and nobility stories' and all, this is delightful to read about more common folk, the more every day type of Deryni and human. You pulled it off in a wonderful manner, with some hi-jinks, some seriousness and some downright hilarious moments. For seventeen chapters I was bewitched, bothered and bewildered in the best way possible by feeling I was there and part of the whole writing. THANK YOU.

I'm so very glad to see people still reading this story! I had a blast writing it. That Sextus can be a bit much to keep up with....  ;)

--WARNING!!!--

TKnTexas

I can't believe I had not already enjoyed this story.  I laughed so hard in many places through the chapters.
Thomas Hill

Evie

I'll admit this was one of my favorite stories to write. I kept laughing over my keyboard picturing Sextus' and other characters' reactions in my mind as I was writing these scenes.  :D

--WARNING!!!--