• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,567
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 206
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 92
Total: 92
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 06:28:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Care to help out on TV Tropes?

Started by BalanceTheEnergies, July 23, 2011, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalanceTheEnergies

or, How to help get the word out on the awesomeness that is KK and her works  ;D

I'm still doing what I can to fix up the Deryni page at TV Tropes, as well as adding examples to new tropes as they are proposed. ("Sore Loser" will likely launch soon, and Conall's behaviour at the archery yard is the second Literature example.) I noticed today that there's a new proposed "Speculative Fiction Creator Index" and KK doesn't have her own page on TV Tropes to get on it.

Trouble is, I'm trying to find a second job, and I'm not that familiar with her non-Deryni works (there's never enough time to read everything I want to read, alas). Would any of you care to contact KK about this and/or devise a page for her on TV Tropes? I've noticed how much George R.R. Martin is getting mentions on that wiki, and I'd like to see KK's readership increase, perhaps even to encourage the movies...

Feel free to look over and critique the Deryni page while you're about it.

UPDATE: I asked KK's permission to do this in chat, and she said she has no objection to it. I'm leaving that page up to others, for I don't even know which of her photos she prefers.

BTW "Sore Loser" launched, and I'm watching "Big Damn Entrance" since I put in Kelson and Dhugal's Easter Sunday return to Rhemuth. I'll do what I can, but the rest of you are welcome to muck in.