• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,559
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:43:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Weather

Started by DesertRose, February 01, 2011, 11:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Hey, to all the northeastern Australians out there, stay safe!  That's a hell of a storm bearing down on you.

And to a lot of Yanks in the northern and central US, stay warm!  That's some serious snow coming down.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

It's only -28 C in Northern Ontario this morning with the wind chill.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

derynifanatic64

It's very nasty over much of the US today.  The one exception is Florida.  In Orlando, where I live, the high is supposed to reach 80--with a chance for thunderstorms.  I just hope that everyone in the affected areas stay safe and warm.
We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Gyrfalcon64207

High of 15 F in Flagstaff today, with wind chill supposed to get as low as -21 F, but not a cloud in the sky.

Jerusha

Ouch.  I had not realized the cyclone bearing down on Australia had reached Category 5, as all of the weather focus here was on the storm to the south of us.  Snow, ice and wind are bad enough, but a cat 5 storm is serious business.  I do hope everyone stays safe on both fronts.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany