• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:51:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144
Google (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Greetings

Started by Curlytop, September 20, 2010, 04:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curlytop

I'm new here, though I did post to alt.books.deryni for a while. (Anybody remember me as Prai Jei?) I discovered the books back in my student days (late 70's) and was soon hooked. I have most of them, coming to the end of KKB.

Evie

Welcome!  Have you gotten around to reading the two books (In the King's Service and Childe Morgan) that have come out since KKB yet?  (Or did you know about them?  I met someone just a few weeks ago who had read all the previous books but didn't know there were newer ones out.)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Curlytop

Neither of these, nor the Heirs of St. Camber series, never seen them in the UK.

AnnieUK

Hi Curlytop, I got ITKS and CM from Amazon.co.uk.  I had Harrowing from an sf con years ago, but had to get TBP and KJY from a US seller.

Nice to see another UK fan - there aren't many of us about!

Curlytop

Quote from: Evie on September 20, 2010, 04:39:24 PM
Welcome!  Have you gotten around to reading the two books (In the King's Service and Childe Morgan) that have come out since KKB yet?  (Or did you know about them?  I met someone just a few weeks ago who had read all the previous books but didn't know there were newer ones out.)
Well it's taken just over two years, because I had never really got into internet shopping having heard so many horror stories about the web being riddled with frauds. But I have now found them on Amazon and got them on order along with the the entire Heirs of St Camber series. (Actually ITKS arrived today.)

Evie

Oh, good!  Happy reading, then!  At least you won't have quite as long a wait as some of us have had to read CM3, when it finally comes out.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Elkhound

Or you can check your public library.