• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

Today at 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 05:09:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Deryni Archives

Started by Mak, January 02, 2009, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mak

Does anyone need a copy of this?  I find myself with an extra, and before I send it off to a swap site, I figured I'd ask here. 
-Mak

vajewa

If you still have this book, I would be interested in it.  Thank you.

JediMatt1000

Is there a .pdf version of the Deryni Archives?
Matt
"Be the change you wish to see."

Bynw

Quote from: JediMatt1000 on October 18, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
Is there a .pdf version of the Deryni Archives?
Matt

No the book Deryni Archives does not exist in that format. I don't know if there is an ebook on it or not I haven't looked since I have the actual softcover.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Marilyn

In an attempt to clear out "stuff" while getting ready to downsize, I have a set of volumes 1-14 of the Deryni Archives that I'm willing to donate to anyone who will pay the postage.  I don't know if "media mail" exists any more but I'm willing to find out how much it would cost if I have any takers.  I've offered them to Evie but haven't heard back from her as to a zip code to use in getting a price.  If anyone else is interested, including Evie, please let me know.  Thanks, Marilyn
Maryse

JediMatt1000

Thank you for your message Marilyn. I sent you a private message with my zipcode. Hope that was ok. Thank you.
Matt
"Be the change you wish to see."

revanne

I would have loved them but the postage to the UK would have been prohibitive. Perhaps Dyrrhc or Victoria would bring them over?
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

Just for the sake of clarity, the book The Deryni Archives, a collection of short stories written by KK, is not the same thing as Deryni Archives, the Zine, which is/was a collection of fan work curated by JulianneTK with KK having the final approval authority.  I think Marilyn is offering issues of the Zine.  As far as I'm aware, there is not an e-book edition of the short story collection.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

Quote from: Marilyn on October 19, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
In an attempt to clear out "stuff" while getting ready to downsize, I have a set of volumes 1-14 of the Deryni Archives that I'm willing to donate to anyone who will pay the postage.  I don't know if "media mail" exists any more but I'm willing to find out how much it would cost if I have any takers.  I've offered them to Evie but haven't heard back from her as to a zip code to use in getting a price.  If anyone else is interested, including Evie, please let me know.  Thanks, Marilyn

Oops, sorry! I don't think I ever got that message, or I would certainly have replied promptly! I'll send you a PM, unless someone else has already spoken for them.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Marilyn

Evie, Matt has inquired about the DA and he lives nearby so I could just deliver them to him.  However, you have first dibs.  I asked for your zip code as the post office might want it in order to give me a rate.  Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks,
Marilyn
Maryse

Evie

Quote from: Marilyn on October 20, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
Evie, Matt has inquired about the DA and he lives nearby so I could just deliver them to him.  However, you have first dibs.  I asked for your zip code as the post office might want it in order to give me a rate.  Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks,
Marilyn

If Matt lives close to you, that would probably be easiest for you. I sent you my zip code via PM last week; however, my water heater decided to spring a major leak this weekend and will need to be replaced, so I probably need to wait until we get that issue sorted before spending money on fun stuff.   :-\
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!