• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:06:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

How some of this works

Started by Bynw, November 15, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

So maybe we can assume that the leader in our current fracas who sounds like he has some experience in being a nasty piece of work could have 2hit points, one of which has has lost being coshed by Columcil, and would roll 2d6 for proficiency with his knife. Kieran I would think would have 2 hit points (unfortunately he has currently lost both) and 2d6 proficiency with a cross bow as gatekeeper. Not much use in close combat.
Bynw, I'm assuming I have to roll the badguy moves as they effect Columcil?
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

LOL Honistly the dice only love me when I roll for the bad guy. ghessh./

((four bad guys, rolled 4x 1d2 to determine how many hit points each had. results 2,2,2,2 Verification Number: 1fx924vpqj))

Kieran gets  3 hit points,  He is not dead yet. he has one left.

Order of fight so far: even though we didn't roll initiative tests, I am going to go in the order that hits have been given to this moment.
        1.Lead bully   2. Columcil. 3. Washburn. 4. Kieran  5. 2nd thug hitting Kieran.

Initiative tests for NPC's who have not attacked yet. : we have: 6. thug 3 rolled: 1:4 + 3 = 7     8.Thug 4 rolled 2: 2 + 3 = 5. and 7. first guard to make it into the room behind Wash 3: 2 + 4 = 6. 
The last three guards following will not be in the fight unless it continues to the end of the next full round.
Roll for attack Thug 3 he was moving first and attacking Culumcil in front of him. rolled 6 Verification Number: 1tnckzk5vx  Hit
Roll for damage Guard 1 Attacking closest bad guy That would be thug 4.  rolled 5 Verification Number: 23vskfdxwb  Hit
Thug 4 is down. 
Restart the same fight order.

May your horses have wings and fly!