• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:24:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169
Google
Bing

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

It will be interesting to see which Lord wins the Lady before the King alright ...

And on an unrelated note. I know now Feyd's full name.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

revanne

Quote from: Bynw on April 26, 2018, 09:22:34 PM
It will be interesting to see which Lord wins the Lady before the King alright ...

That will look good on his tombstone
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

Quote from: revanne on April 27, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

;D  ;D  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Bynw

Quote from: Evie on April 27, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
Quote from: revanne on April 27, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

;D  ;D  ;D

Everyone is so mean to Feyd. Wait til he does something mean. He's just like everyone else, just tryin' to make a living in the harsh world.

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

So, when do we get to hear the full name of friendly, hard-working, merasha-loving villain. Though maybe I shouldn't ask that. :o
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

I don'the care for his methods.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

revanne

Poor brave little Gelsey but well done Iain.The urge to protect runs strong in the Camerons.

Lovely writing Jerusha.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

Quote from: Jerusha on April 27, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
With merasha.  Yeah.   :o

He doesn't have to use merasha. There are other Deryni-specific drugs that have similar effects. Healers used to have a whole bag full of fun things.

DerynifanK

But healers used them to  heal not to hurt or kill.
Good job Isin. Great rescue, thanks Jerusha. I really hope he and Darcy meet at some point
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

QuoteShe gestured to a small side room and the Archbishop entered, gesturing for Columcil to follow and close the door behind him.

Columcil sank to his knees, bowed his head and waited for retribution to fall.

Oh, this is fun! I am certain the archbishop will have received a letter of good recommendation from Columcil's bishop the one he had requested a response to a couple days ago(in game days) and then there should be a good word repeated by the King of Kelric's report from last night. I just doubt if Kelric has had time to make a report to the king yet today. So the King will be anxious for news, thus the private meeting in his withdrawing room surrounded by Haldane guards. Love Jaxom bristling at Darcy's comment.  LOL. Perfect Revanne.

Jerusha

Quote from: revanne on April 28, 2018, 03:41:20 AM
Poor brave little Gelsey but well done Iain.The urge to protect runs strong in the Camerons.

Lovely writing Jerusha.

Thank you, revanne.  The urge to protect runs does strong in the men from Isles.  Living on the somewhat remote islands to the north of Claibourne forces them to look out for one another to survive.

Of course, a pretty face doesn't hurt, either.   ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

I posted a reply  but it disappearded. Don't like Feyd or  his master who are only interested  in how much damage they can do.Feel sorry for the Mearan people  who suffered so much   the  last time the separatists  revolted. Really wish someone would catch Feyd and eliminate him soon! Found out I put it in the wrong place. Removed it

Bynw

YOu posted it under the Items thread.

Remember that Feyd isn't in it for the Mearan rebels. He doesn't really serve the Grand Duke as a lackey either. It's purely a business arrangement between the two.