• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174
Google (2)
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:53:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

I'm hoping that it was the pallet that took the brunt of Washburn's shoving and not Darcy's back.

I love how you have written Washburn's dreams and his realisation that whatever his calling may prove to be it is not to get up and pray at the crack of dawn.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Poor Ratharkan. The Mearans  burned it in their last rebellian. If I were a resident of that city I would truly hate them and hope that Kelson would eliminate them. They seem to be a murderous  lot who kill indiscriminately . Why kill the servants?
I can sympathize with Wash's reluctance to do anything  that involves  having to always get up early. I love his commitment  to learn and develop his healing talent.
Do you suppose anyone else heard that desperate  call for help?
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Well Done, Revanne, nobily written.

May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Wonderful  Revanne. I think Kelric does not realize what a true son of his father he is. Alaric would be proud of both his sons. In fact, I think he is proud.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

Oh dear, Jerusha. I hope Iain survives and rescues Lady Agnes, It would be so sad if he and Darcy never came together.

Demercia

Why do I think getting to Rhemuth may not be as easy as Kelric hopes? What could possibly go wrong?!
The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

DerynifanK

I worry about Jaxom and really don't trust him. What could  go wrong? With the history of this journey far too many things. Wish they would  just finally reach  Rhemuth

Laurna

Quote from: DerynifanK on April 08, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
I worry about Jaxon and really don't trust him. What could  go wrong? With the history of this journey far too many things. Wish they would  just finally reach  Rhemuth

I trust that Jaxom is the King's man, I trust that in a fight he is a knight and will do his best. Trouble is, he is a pompous young man who might be looking to better his position in the eyes of the court and he is a lustful young man who imagines he can very easily sway a certain young woman. I mean what woman would turn away from the Heir of Trillick. :o

revanne

Speaking out of character ( Columcil doesn't trust his lordship as far as Darcy can toss him) there is no reason to suspect Jaxom of a lack of loyalty to Gwynedd and her king. From his point of view he may even think that he is acting from noble motives. After all who are these dubious characters tagging along with their Lordships. Rumour may even have been cirulating about Washburn's unreliability - Jaxom is of course not privy to Kelric's changed opinion of his brother - an unreliability surely proven by Kelric's refusal to aliow his brother to accompany him. From Jaxom's pov then he is the reliable one in the party, ordered by the king himself to get them all safely to Rhemuth. And if Lord Alister is indeed Aliset then she needs protecting from the common man at arms and the decidedly dodgy priest, and who better to do that than himself. If the king choses to reward him with her hand then who is he to refuse  his majesty.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

I see my post has been overtaken by the story. Kelric clearly wants to insist on Darcy's nobility and that is not going to go down at all well with Lord Jaxom.I don't think he will suspect his Grace of Corwyn of wrong doing but he will surely want proof which will not go down well with Kelric. I feel a scene coming on...
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Wonder what Jaxom would do if he knew the priest was the grandson of the archbishop  of Rhemuth?

revanne

Father Columcil is indeed very grateful for his new Cassock.

Poor Washburn, he has a great deal to worry about. Great post, Laurna.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Thanks Jerusha, I was really worried  about Iain. Hope they both get away .

Laurna

[quote author Evie]"If Lord Jaxom sets any slower a pace," Aliset muttered under her breath to Darcy in extreme disgruntlement, "he'll have us dismounted and entering the outskirts of Rhemuth on our knees!"[/quote]

Sir Washburn and I, both, are snickering under our breath at that one.  :P

Laurna

Wonderfull Addition, Revanne!. Love it.
Now, who wants to describe the welcome view of the walls and towers of Rhemuth first?